The Graupner mz-12 PRO is raising the bar for any radio in
its price range. With 12 channels, 250 model memories, 5 model types, real-time
voice telemetry, user announcements and 1500 mAh LiPo battery the mz-12 PRO is
setting a new standard in value and performance!
EASY TO HOLD EASY TO USE
Holding the mz-12 PRO gives an instant locked feeling to the
pilot. FPV and hand launch sailplane pilots will appreciate the design of the
mz-12 PRO which provides better grip and accessibility to switches and
controls. The included 1500mAh LiPo battery can be easily charged with the
included micro USB cable.
The mz-12 PRO micro USB port can be used for charging,
software updates and for use as a joystick controller with supported games such
as flight simulators. Now you can use the same model indoors for training
purposes and outdoors to show off your new skills!
Updating the mz-12 PRO with new software, user made voice notifications
or user models is done with the free firmware update studio providing the user
with additional flexibility and increased value.
250 MODEL MEMORIES
No need for storing models on SD cards or computers. With
250 model memories the mz-12 PRO provides you with almost unlimited storage for
all your models. Moving models between your mz-12 PRO and computer is done with
the firmware update studio where users can also share their models between their
mz-12 PRO radio
Real-time telemetry is already integrated in the mz-12 PRO and
does not require any additional hardware for functions such as signal quality,
temperature, or receiver voltage. The included Falcon 12 6-channel receiver
provides telemetry functions that can be configured to notify you regarding any
system changes. Graupner provides a wide selection of telemetry ESCs, modules
and sensors that can immediately connect to and of our HoTT receivers and
flight controllers without the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring.
Add situational awareness and extra safety by easily
assigning switches to telemetry functions and notifications to provide information
about battery voltage, battery capacity, altitude, flight direction, speed,
etc. The real-time, bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol will constantly
monitor system health and notify you of any changes to the system. No more
surprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or accidentally flying
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
Configure any switch or control on the mz-12 PRO with a wide
selection of voice announcements and alerts. Set up countless announcement
combination options based on your needs and model conditions with
flight-dependent voice triggers. Record your own voice messages to customize
your experience by downloading the free Graupner Firmware Update Studio
The built-in speaker provides a loud and clear adjustable
volume for all the radio notifications. Subsequently user can also use a
headset for hearing notifications.
FPV IS KING!
The mz-12 PRO is empowering multirotor pilots with features
such as CROSSFIRE V2, race timers, telemetry and more. The included Falcon 12
receiver can be used as multirotor flight controller supporting a variety of
ESC modes and multirotor configurations.
Need to reverse your motor direction, setup your Falcon flight
controller or make telemetry settings? With the mz-12 PRO radio all these tasks
can be easily done using the radio without the need for cables, computers or
programming boxes! Just make all your settings changes on the fly at your shop
or at the field!
FIVE MODEL TYPES
Airplanes, helicopters, multirotors, boats, cars... the
mz-12 PRO supports all model types! Setting up a helicopter or full house
glider is easily done by simply selecting the right model type. For example, in
airplane mode you can select from 4 tail types 5 wing types, 2 flight modes, 9 free
mixers and 8 wing mixers.
Each switch and control can be freely assigned to any
channel based on preferences giving you the ultimate freedom to setup your
FALCON 12 RECEIVER
The included Graupner Falcon 12 receiver sets a new standard
for flight controllers. The Falcon 12 is an airplane stabilizer, flybarless
helicopter controller and multirotor controller all in one compact package that
includes also real-time telemetry and a long-range receiver.
Setting up the Falcon 12 is easy. By using the wireless
connection on your mz-12 PRO radio you can conveniently access all the features
and settings without the need for cables or computers. Controller settings can
be adjusted during flight or changed using flight modes. The Falcon 12 can
adapt itself to your needs or flying style making it the most versatile flight
controller on the market.
The Falcon 12 flight controller can be used in almost any
airplane, helicopter or multirotor application accommodating many type of
configurations and settings
The Falcon 12 can be expanded with additional telemetry
modules (GPS, Altimeter, ESC Telemetry and more)
- 12 radio channels and 250 model memories
- Quad bearings gimbals for smooth operation
- Integrated long range antenna
- Microcomputer radio 2.4 GHz radio utilizing Graupner HoTT technology
- Use of up to 75 frequency-hopping channels to ensure operating reliability
- Removeable 1500mAh LiPo rechargeable battery
- Battery charging indicator when charged with included USB cable
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Fast 10ms frame rates when used with digital servos
- Wireless or wired Teacher/Student link (buddy boxing)
- Micro USB Joystick function for flight simulator training
- Model types: Airplane, Helicopter, Multirotor, Boat and Car
- Supports 5 different languages ??(German, English, French, Italian and Spanish)
- Model memories can be stored and retrieved from computer
- Intuitive operation and programming
- HoTTSync for exclusive and safe model operation
- Airplane Wing Types: 1AI, 1AI-1FL, 2AI, 2AI-1FL, 2AI-2FL
- All switches and controls are user assignable
- Radio Switches: 2 x 3-position switches, 1 x 2 position spring loaded switch, 2 x 2 position switch, 1 analog rotary knob
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- Key-lock function against unintended operation.
- 2 programmable flight phases
- Helicopter Swash plate limiter
- Dual Rate and Expo individually adjustable and switchable during the flight
- Wing mixers (aileron/flaps differential), (aileron rudder/flaps mixer), (elevator flap/aileron mixer), (flap elevator/aileron mixer)
- Multi point throttle curve in all model modes
- Free assignable mixers functions (5 linear mixers and 4 curve mixers)
- Programmable fail-safe function "Hold" or "Move to preset positions" can be set separately for each individual servo channel
- Stopwatches / Countdown timer with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memory
- Supported data formats on the DSC port: Telemetry, Bluetooth, CROSSFIRE V2 unidirectional
- mz-12 PRO 12 channel radio (red)
- 1500 mAh LiPo battery 5.55 Wh
- Micro USB cable
Wow. I have been purchasing Graupner radios, receivers, servos and controllers for about two years. But I have got to say I was really impressed when I opened the box and looked at this beauty. A radio this great at this price in unheard of. Especially when they include this great receiver. If you haven't done so already, give Graupner a try, you will not be sorry.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) William Giulian from Hatboro, PA on 1/8/2018
fantastic radio, great price for transmitter and lipo an reciever
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) james pomponi from DE on 1/8/2018
Awesome! I have been thru a number of Spektrum transmitters (Tx's), and I have owned two Taranis'. The Spektrum was to restrictive with it's programing and the range was always questionable. With no built in RSSI it was always a guess when it was going to start dropping signal. The Taranis was good in signal security and functions afforded to the user, but OpenTX was overly complicated and not at all intuitive, not to mention page format and layout changes were too frequent adding to the confusion. There were pitfalls as well. A value duplicated on two similar screens could yield reversed control trims. The MZ-12 Pro fits me: good range, intuitive programing within set boundaries that can be deviated from if the need should arise, great function for a great price point. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is Graupner's PC update program, its about as user friendly as a Taranis. In fact, I have yet to get it to recognize my TX. I guess nothing is perfect, but I wish they would spend the money and update that program. The MZ-12 pro feels modern but the PC software makes me feel like I've purchased an old HiTec radio.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Matthew Reynolds from Florida on 8/1/2018
I've had problems with a competitors Tx and purchased the MZ -12 and have flown on it 5 times so far. I like the ease of set up and features the Falcon 12 includes. The Graupner usa folks do need to write a manual that is only one volume and in American English.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Michael Miller from Sheridan, Wyoming on 8/13/2018
The radio seems very good. I have been trying to get it set up for multirotors and the help from Graupner team has been great. At this time I would recommend it highly.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Fred Clark from Ohio on 8/31/2018
wow! what a great looking product .not only do you get the transmitter but the receiver also. the falcon 12. the only thing that I found at fault was the directions on cannels one through six. No where in the directions did I find what plugged into what. Had to ask on line. so I only gave it 4 stars. maybe somebody with more experience than me could figure out what to do. my lack of experience.
Reviewed by: robert vaillancourt from mason nh on 1/22/2019