- 16 proportional channels
- 120 model memories
- User selectable handheld or tray option
- User configurable Haptic (vibration) feedback
- Programmable MP3 player
- Hall Sensor quad bearing gimbals with 4096 resolutions for
smooth and precise control
- Intuitively easy to access and use menus with captive touch
- Real time SD-card data logging of critical flight
- Micro USB port for charging and data communications
- Internal circular polarized long range patch antenna
- External DSC port for flight simulators and or third party
- Integrated Bluetooth for headsets and Smartphones and
- 6000 mAh LiPo battery
- Flight phase assignable and programmable voice switches
- User created and user assignable voice files
- Real-time telemetry voice announcements and alerts
- User assignable switches and proportional controls
- In-flight auto trim of airplanes
- Supports all model types: airplanes, sailplanes,
helicopters, multirotor, cars and boats
- 16 fully proportional channels
- User adjustable mode selection (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- HoTTSync for exclusive and safe operation of your models
- 8 assignable flight phases settings
- 12 programmable mixers (8 regular and 4 curve)
- Super servo menu with to access all servo related functions
- Super Dual-Rate, Expo, and Expo/Dual-Rate menu with 36
possible setting variants
- Optimized multi-function menu for fixed-wing and helicopter
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1, 2, 3, or 4-point linkage.
- Failsafe monitor for 16 servo functions
- Advanced timer menu (Stopwatch, alarm timer, countdown
timer, lap counter and more
- Stopwatch with history
- Transmitter operating time timer is automatically set to
zero after charge
- Linearization of swashplate servos
- Channel sequencer
- Logical switches
- Trim memory
- Multi-channel functions
- Music player and internal speaker
- Servo channel assignment swap
- PPM signal can be set at data output
- Selectable signal repetition time of 10ms or 20ms for
digital or analog servos
- Use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels to ensure
- Wireless student and teacher mode
- Multi receiver binding for expansion and system redundancy
- Removable hand rests allowing tray or handheld configuration
- Support for digital SUMD or SUMO outputs for third party
- mc-28 Transmitter
- USB PC interface set
- USB interface adapter wire
- 6000 mAh LiPo Battery
- GR-18 PRO Vario receiver
- Stick extensions long
- User Manual
- Micro USB Cable
- SD Card adapter
- SD Card case
- Micro SD Card
- Hard case
- USB adapter wire
- Tray supporting brackets
- Two-year Warranty
DESIGNED FOR THE FUTURE
The new Graupner mc-28 HoTT radio is our new radio for the aspiring
pilot who seeks precision and reliability in a 2.4GHz tray or handheld radio
design. With 16 proportional channels, 120 model memory, long range patch antenna, hall sensor gimbals and advanced software features the mc-28 will not disappoint
The mc-28 is designed with the future in mind. Whether you
fly airplanes, multirotor, helicopters or drive cars or boats the mc-28 is
designed with these in mind when setting up a new model making it a true
all-rounder for anything RC.
Ergonomics is another area where the mc-28 is bringing value
to the table. The two large high-contrast LCD displays provide the user with
valuable system and telemetry visuals that make the mc-28 easy to setup and
monitor during use. The internal circular polarized patch antenna has a very
high range and provides extended mechanical reliability and also blends well with
the radio case. The mc-28 also features digitally and temperature calibrated
Hall Sensor Gimbals with 4096 step resolutions and quad bearings for precise movement
and control. The built in Bluetooth module enables communication with headsets and tablets adding more value and convenience to your mc-28.
The mc-28 can be used in either hand-held or tray configuration.
The attached hand-rests can be easily detached transforming the mc-28 to a
hand-held radio. The supplied support brackets provide excellent stability and
weight distribution while the radio is in use.
Switches, sliders and knobs can be freely assigned to each
channel and individually adapted to user needs. There are in total 12 mixers
available for programming and eight switchable flight phases that can be individually
adapted for each model with voice announcements when changing flight phases.
Each switch slider or knob can have its own custom voice file selectable from
over four hundred different voice announcements.
GR-18 RECEIVER AND FLIGHT CONTROLLER
Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the Graupner
GR-18. Engineered with an integrated flight controller for multicopters,
flybarless helicopters and an airplane 3-axis stabilization gyro, this is one
of the most advanced 2.4 GHz receiver ever made by Graupner. The GR-18 is
a long-range receiver using the Graupner HoTT protocol to provide real-time
telemetry data of altitude, signal strength receiver voltage and temperature
all to assist you during flight to enhance situational awareness and safety.
Set up a multicopter, airplane or helicopter models,
telemetry thresholds or flight controller settings easily and wirelessly using
any Graupner HoTT radio transmitter: no computers or programming boxes
necessary! Need to make a change to the PID or adjust the gyro? Simply land and
make on-the-spot changes at the field or even in the air during flight! The
GR-18 can be expanded with additional telemetry modules (GPS, OSD, ESC
Telemetry, etc.) for continual improvement of your system’s reliability and
- Airplane Mode: three axes gyro stabilization with remote gain/deflection control
- Helicopter Mode: Flybarless controller with remote gain control
- Multicopter Mode: Quad X, Quad +, Hexa V, Hexa I, Tri L, Tri R
- Ultra-fast gyros and accelerometer sensors for fast and crisp response
- Wireless setup of all controller features and functions
- Built-in telemetry for altitude, signal strength, temperatures and receiver voltage
REAL-TIME VOICE TELEMETRY
Real-time telemetry is integrated in all our HoTT radio systems. The mc-28 does not require any additional hardware for functions such as signal quality, temperature, altitude or receiver voltage. The included 9 channel receiver and flight controller provides telemetry functions that can be configured to notify you regarding any system changes. Graupner provides a wide selection of telemetry ESCs, modules and sensors that can connect directly to your HoTT receivers without the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring. Our third-party partners provide additional telemetry products that work seamlessly with your mc-28 HoTT radio.
Add situational awareness and extra safety by easily assigning switches to telemetry functions and notifications to provide information about battery voltage, battery capacity, altitude, flight direction, speed, etc. The real-time, bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol will constantly monitor system health and notify you of any changes to the system. No more surprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or accidentally flying out-of-range! During flight, important data is logged on the SD memory card which can be analyzed to improve your system's reliability and performance.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
Configure any switch or control on the mc-28 with a wide selection of over 400 voice announcements. Set up countless announcement combination options based on your flying needs and airplane conditions with flight-dependent voice triggers. Record your own messages to customize your experience.
Control your model in every conceivable condition with logical switch positions or controls, adding a new dimension of control to the way we fly our models. For example, set up a logical switch that will not allow your gear to come down unless you have your flaps in the landing position. The AND/OR switch combinations are limited only by your imagination.
Set and save a series of up to nine timed events with the three-channel servo sequencer. With the flip of a switch you can retract landing gears and open or close gear doors.
AUTO TRIM AND TRIM STEP
|It's easy to trim your airplane, especially during its first flight! Just fly your airplane at level attitude and trigger the auto trim switch. The mc-28 will automatically set the trims on your airplane. Freely assign the auto trim function to any switch for maximum flexibility during flight. The mc-28 provides additional options for controlling trim settings, resulting in a perfectly trimmed model.|
Need to reverse your motor direction, setup your flight controller or make receiver settings? The mc-28 radio can easily setup, program, and change all Graupner HoTT products remotely, eliminating the need for cables, computers or programming boxes!
MULTIPLE MODEL TYPES
Airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, multirotors, boats, cars...the mc-28 supports all model types! Each has been specially programmed with different menu functions unique to that particular model. Further enhance the model with assigned voice triggers using specially uploaded (or custom tailored) files.
It is important to all of us at Graupner that you make good use of your investment in our products. All our HoTT products (receivers, flight stabilization systems, ESCs, multirotor flight controllers, flybarless controllers, etc.) are designed to be compatible with one another regardless of the transmitter being used, ensuring the same operation and user experience across all devices. Your model is future-proof against new developments with this unifying technology standard.
Enhance the usability of your mc-28 with our wide selection of HoTT flight controllers for flybarless helicopters, airplanes and multirotors. Graupner is committed to providing endless opportunities for you to discover all the mc-28 has to offer.
Our Wireless Trainer Link allows the mc-28 radio to be used with any other Graupner HoTT radio in Student/Teacher Mode, allowing everyone to learn or teach exciting experiences about this hobby.
CAPTAINS AND TRUCKERS ARE KING
The mc-28 has standard software functions for the boat
enthusiasts that takes boat control to the next level. The built in three ring
limiter for Voith-Schneider drives and our multichannel modules provides setup
of advanced boat control a breeze.
For those who drive multi-function vehicles such as trucks
and excavation equipment the mc-28 provides up to 14 additional channels with
the optional multichannel modules and programmable Kingpad touch pads.
EXPANSIONS AND OPTIONS
The mc-28 radio can be expanded with many options to suite
your specific needs. We are offering a wide range of control sticks, switches,
channel expanders, light modules and accessories that add more value to your
mc-28. Checkout the accessories page for additional products.