Order number: FT4114B
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
For explorers The FT Explorer has the typical simple design, the minimalistic construction and... more
For explorersThe FT Explorer has the typical simple design, the minimalistic construction and the comfortable flight characteristics that are also known on other trainer models. The big difference is that in the Explorer parts like motor, wing, tail and nose can just be changed and customized easily and in no time. It does not just allow to substitute broken parts without any problem but also to test new designs, customizations and constructions. Discover which effect has the change of some components on the flight attitude.
The Flite Test Community has accepted the Explorer with enthusiasm and many new designs and conversions have been created.
The FT Explorer includes two different wings: a beginner wing which can introduce the pilot to the 3 channel flight and a sport wing for faster, agiler 4 channel maneuvers.
Depending on the RC components the Explorer can be a lightweight and leisurely trainer, which is strong enough and perfect for FPV or even a sport trainer.
The kit of the FT Explorer is made of the new water-resistant FT Foam Board. This lightweight but stable material can be worked extremely well and it can be finished according to your preference. The construction of the model is easy to perform even for unexperienced beginners. The RC components are separately available. The assembled model has a weight (without RC components) of about 493 grams and a wingspan of about 1447 mm.
For this Flite Test model we recommend a 6-channel transmitter, e.g. the Graupner mz-12. You gain maximum range and controll using the GR-12 receiver. Benefit from the favourable price of the Radio Control Set mz-12 with the GR-12L (No. S1002.12). The ESC Brushless Control SBEC with Telemetrie (No. 33718.XT60), completed with four digital Servos DES 281 (No. 7905) perfectly fit this model. Gain the maximum performance using the Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056) and a 10 x 5 S-Prop (No. 2944.10X5). More recommendations below.
Graupner is the exclusive Flite Test partner for Europe. Discover a wide choice of Flite Test models, accessories with unbeatable prices and immediately available in our Graupner Onlineshop and in the best RC model shops.
- Kit made of solid, water-resistant FT WR Foam Board
- Swappable Series
- Exciting flight characteristics
- Ideal with Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small or Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large
Included in the package
- Laser-cut FT Foam Board frame
- Swappable RC core
- Many small parts
- Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small (No. FT4503B)
- Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large (No. FT4505B)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 6 Channels (No. S1002.77)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT (No. 33506) or Receiver GR-12 + 3x Gyro HoTT (No. 33576)
- Servo digital DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056)
- ESC Brushless Control, T35, XT-60 (No. 33735.XT60)
- Y - Cabel SJ 0.3 qmm, 200 mm (No. S8189)
- Servo Extension Cable 0.16 qmm (No. S8150)
- Linkage Stopper (No. 1177.2)
- S-PROP 10 x 5 Inch (No. 2944.10X5)
- Power Pack LiPo 3S / 2200 mAh (No. 78122.3)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
Related links to "Airplane model Explorer Speed Build Kit, Swappable Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||B. Fixed Wing Small|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|