Order number: 2027.V2
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The 23.1 meter class is back! Extensive and finely detailed kit for the expert who wants to... more
The 23.1 meter class is back!
Extensive and finely detailed kit for the expert who wants to build again correctly. Nevertheless, the CNC machining and many laser parts significantly reduce the assembling time. All parts are reproduced and described step by step, part in the model scale 1:1, in the blueprint and the instructions.
The marine rescue cruiser of the 23.1 meter class was named Bernhard Gruben on 16.10.1997. It got the name of the predecessor who died on 1 January 1995 in the accident of the sea cruiser Alfried Krupp. The DGzRS internal designation of the cruiser is SK 28. Since August 5, 1997, the Bernhard Gruben has been stationed in the port of the East Frisian island of Norderney. From the end of 2017, she is to be stationed in Hooksiel and replace the Vormann Steffens there.
Note: Daughter boat Johann Fidi not included
- Premium kit
- GRP Hull 5-axis CNC milled
- Constructions made of ABS CNC milled. Fast and quickly built up
- Entire fitting set is included. Numerous details of PU cast.Swimming vest, headlights and more.
- RC-mounting set consisting of boat stands, wooden frames, speed motors, servos for the rudders and tailgate
- Excellent handling characteristics. Due to the heavier hull and light construction, the model is no longer copulatory in contrast to its predecessor
- Numerous possibilities for own special functions like fire monitor, open tailgate, rotatable radar, light and sound functions.
- GRP hull cnc machined
- Superstructures, decks of ABS
- Details of PU casting (English "resin")
- Wooden wood parts, boat stands, RC installation kit
- 2x Speed 600 engines
- 1x Ruderservo
- 1x rear flap servo
- Stevenrohre, metal-propellers, rowing machine, small parts
- Complete fitting kit
- Daughter boat not included! Can be ordered separately under No. 2027.100V2
- Remote control mc-28 (No.33028)
- 2x Speedprofi 40 (No.7196)
- 2x lead battery 12V / 7Ah (No. 2591)
- Faston Flat Plug 4.8 mm (No. 3597)
- 2 x Accumulator Cable JST Japan Standard G2 (No. 94308)
- High Performance Lubricating Grease (No. 570)
- Wet.Protect 50ml Moisture Protection (No. 968.50)
- Model ballast (No. 3663.100)
- Receiver GR-32 (No.33516)
- Graupner light module (No. 2381)
- Sound Module (No.2386.S)
- 16 channel switching module (No.3972)
- 4 Channel Prop Module (No.3973)
- Switching relays (No.4159.1 / 4159.2 / 4159.3)
- Micro G Operating Motor (No.1753)
- Gear pump 12V (No. 1952) For the function mode, the extinguishing monitor has to be inflated
- Silicone Hose (No.1668.4)
- Brass rail supports (No.390.1,6) As an option and in exchange against the enclosed supports
- Brass Wire (No.1138.1,5)
Related links to "Bernhard Gruben RC Sea Rescue Cruiser, Construction Kit 1:20"
|Width o.a. [mm]:||300|
|Overall length [mm]:||1150|
|Scale:||1 : 20|