Order number: 1993
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
The new generation with Z-Power! The Z-drive Bi-Drive is suitable for medium-sized and large... more
The new generation with Z-Power!
The Z-drive Bi-Drive is suitable for medium-sized and large racing and sport boats up to 1 m in length. The transmission is carried out via helical toothed metal cones. The shafts run in V2A ball bearings. The sterndrive is attached to the rear mirror of a boat with four screws. A height adjustment of approx. 6 mm and a change in the inclination angle of approx. ± 10 ° is made possible by the mounting.
The Brushless electric motor is not included. We recommend motors up to 500 watts. Brush motors as well as Bruhsless motors are possible during operation. Depending on requirements.
- Suitable for boats with about 1 m length
- Perfect power transmission
- Easy to fix on the rear mirror
- Height adjustment and change in the inclination angle possible
- No. 1993.1 Hydropropeller Ø 40 mm 3 Blade right (No. 1993.1)
- No. 1993.2 Hydropropeller Ø 40 mm 3 Blade left (No. 1993.2)
- No. 1992.3 Bevel gear helical toothed, steel (No. 1992.3)
- No. 1992.4 Flexshaft (No. 1992.4)
- High performance grease (No.570)
- Brushless Motors with mounting circle diameter19 mm and 5 mm shaft diameter
- ESC Brushless+T 100 (No.S3030)
Related links to "Bi-Drive Z-Power"
|Overall length [mm]:||115|