Order number: 9355
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The Monsun is a replica of a two-seater sports aircraft. The docile flight characteristics of the... more
The Monsun is a replica of a two-seater sports aircraft. The docile flight characteristics of the original have been transferred 1:1 to the model. The large landing flaps facilitate landings at very low speed without putting the aircraft into a critical flight status. If the aero-tow coupling included in the package is installed, the MONSUN can be used to tow glider models with a wingspan of about 4.5 meters. The steerable bow landing gear gives the model good manoeuvrability for taxi and take-off. LEDs are installed on the wingtips, making it easier to recognise the flight position of the model.
- Almost-ready-to-fly model (ARTF)
- In conventional wood design
- Ailerons, elevators, and rudder with locking design
- Fuselage, fixed wings and tailplane are supplied covered with multi-coloured foil
- Rudder control via cable pulls
- Ailerons, landing flaps and elevators controlled via a servo installed just in front of the rudders
- Spinner, pilot figure, seat backs, landing gear, wheels and small parts included
- Accessories for rudder linkages and aero-tow coupling
- The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Anyone under 14 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
Related links to "Bo 209 Monsun 220"
|Total surface area [dm2] :||74|
|Tailplane area [dm2]:||12|
|Overall length [mm]:||1650|
|Wing area [dm2]:||62|
|Wing section :||NACA 2412|