Order number: FT4102
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The flying Guinea pig The Flite Test Guinea Pig has no limits in the air and it is perfectly... more
The flying Guinea pig
The Flite Test Guinea Pig has no limits in the air and it is perfectly suitable for all of the experiments that one might imagine. The cargo airplane can carry a huge payload which can be dropped out the rear hatch. The Guinea Pig is much more than just this: it can also be assembled as a great aerobatic model which can carry out fantastic 3D maneuvers. Through differential thrust the Guinea Pig can perform unbelievable 3D maneuvers like harriers and knife edge. The FT Guinea Pig can also be perfectly used as a training model and it can also be your very first twin motor airplane model.
The completely assembled model has a weight of just 1000 grams, without RC components, and it has a wingspan of 1473 mm.
The Guinea Pig is made of laser-cut Flite Test Foam Board. This stable and light foam material is covered with a special coated paper and it can be painted very easily. The FT Foam Board is particularly robust and water-resistant.
All the construction parts are already included in the package. Also the swappable RC core so as the motor firewall are included.
For this Flite Test model we recommend a 6-channel transmitter, e.g. the Graupner mz-12. You gain maximum range and controll using the GR-12 receiver. Benefit from the favourable price of the Radio Control Set mz-12 with the GR-12L (No. S1002.12). We recommend two ESC Brushless Control SBEC with Telemetrie (No. 33718.XT60), completed with four digital Servos DES 281 (No. 7905). Gain the maximum performance using two Brushless Motors ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056) and two 10 x 5 S-Prop (No. 2944.10X5). More recommendations below.
Discover a wide choice of Flite Test models, accessories and spare parts with unbeatable prices and immediately available in Graupner Onlineshop. Graupner is the exclusive partner of Flite Test in Europe. Discover everything about RC models and model sports.
- Kit of the Swappable Series
- Made of stable, waterproof FT WR Foam Board
- Exciting flight characteristics
- Ideal with Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine or. Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large - Twin Engine
Included in the package
- Kit made of laser-cut FT Foam Board
- Swappable RC core (power-pod)
- Motor mount (firewall)
- Paint stick
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Wood skewers
- Data sheet
- Landing gear wire
- Wood patel
- FT Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine (No. FT4504)
- FT Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large - Twin Engine (No. FT4506)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 6 Channels (No. S1002.77)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT (No. 33506) or Receiver GR-12 + 3x Gyro HoTT (No. 33576)
- Servo digital DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056)
- ESC Brushless Control, T35, XT-60 (No. 33735.XT60)
- Y - Cabel SJ 0.3 qmm, 200 mm (No. S8189)
- Servo Extension Cable 0.16 qmm (No. S8150)
- Linkage Stopper (No. 1177.2)
- S-PROP 10 x 5 Inch (No. 2944.10X5)
- Power Pack LiPo 3S / 2200 mAh (No. 78122.3)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
Related links to "Cargo airplane Guinea Pig, Swappable Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|