Order number: FT4104B
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
Epic dogfights The Bloody Baron The Bloody Baron is a 4 channel fighter/sport airplane. The... more
The Bloody Baron
The Bloody Baron is a 4 channel fighter/sport airplane. The Baron can also be used as a 4 channel trainer. With powerful RC components the Baron cuts through the air and performs the main aerobatic maneuvers with ease.
The FT Bloody Baron model is the first community publication. Z´The FT fan Dan Sponholz was excited from the FT Bloody Wonder, he revised the model in many points and took the Fokker DR.1 of the famous Red Barron as inspiration for the design.
The Bloody Wonder
The Flite Test Bloody Wonder model is a simple 3 channel model which is controlled through elevator and rudder (bank and yank). Beginners can simply install a small motor and they can experience a good controllable speed while having fun in doing exciting flight maneuvers. Experienced pilots can install a bigger motor so that they can fly killer speed, almost so fast as a missile.
The Flite Test Bloody Baron and the Flite Test Bloody Wonder are part of the Swappable Series. It means that the RC core can be exchanged quickly and easily. Build your self many different setups for the same model or use the same setup for different models.
The Baron and the Wonder are made of laser-cut, waterproof FT Foam Board. This special foam material is covered with coated paper. So that you can paint and customize every model according to your preferences. The FT Bloody Baron weight is, without RC components, only 303 grams and it has a wingspan of 737 mm. The FT Bloody Wonder has a weight of 326 grams without RC components and a wingspan of 711 mm.
Challenge your friends and perform epic dogfights. Create your very own setup and your individual design. The Battle pack gives you a very lot of action and fun.
For each of this Flite Test models we recommend a 6-channel transmitter, e.g. the Graupner mz-12. You gain maximum range and controll using the GR-12 receiver. Benefit from the favourable price of the Radio Control Set mz-12 with the GR-12L (No. S1002.12). The ESC Brushless Control SBEC with Telemetrie (No. 33718.XT60), completed with four digital Servos DES 281 (No. 7905) perfectly fit this model. Gain the maximum performance using the Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056) and a 10 x 5 S-Prop (No. 2944.10X5). More recommendations below.
The Graupner Onlineshop is the exclusive partner of Flite Test in Europe. Discover a wide choice of Flite Test models, accessories and spare parts with unbeatable prices and immediately available.
- One kit - two airplanes
- Kit made of solid, water-resistant FT WR Foam Board
- Swappable Series
- Exciting flight characteristics
- Ideal mit Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine bzw. Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large - Twin Engine
Included in the package
- Laser-cut FT Foam Board frame
- Swappable RC core
- Many small parts
- Each Plane:
- Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine (No. FT4504B)
- Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large - Twin Engine (No. FT4506B)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 6 Channels (No. S1002.77)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT (No. 33506) or Receiver GR-12 + 3x Gyro HoTT (No. 33576)
- Servo digital DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056)
- ESC Brushless Control, T35, XT-60 (No. 33735.XT60)
- Y - Cabel SJ 0.3 qmm, 200 mm (No. S8189)
- Servo Extension Cable 0.16 qmm (No. S8150)
- Linkage Stopper (No. 1177.2)
- S-PROP 10 x 5 Inch (No. 2944.10X5)
- Power Pack LiPo 3S / 2200 mAh (No. 78122.3)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
Related links to "Combo pack Battle Buddies, Swappable Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|