The Graupner SMART-BOX can display telemetry data and also used as a programming box to setup Graupner telemetry products. It also lends itself very well as a secondary telemetry display with its convenient attachment that can clamped to a transmitter handle.
Its bright 8 x 21 characters LCD provides excellent visibility outdoors and the four top mounted switches make it easy to navigate and operate. The Graupner SMART-BOX connects directly to the data port of any HoTT radio system which is also used as power source. The internal buzzer provides alerts and system notifications.
- Displays telemetry data
- Provides easy access for setting up telemetry modules
- Easy operation with four top mounted switches
- Bright 8 x 21 characters LCD display
- Telemetry alarms through built in buzzer
- Compatible with all Graupner HoTT radios
- Firmware update-able with Firmware Update Studio
- Graupner HoTT SMART-BOX
- JR 3-Pin 280 mm data connection cable
The SMART-BOX is a valuable add-on to your existing HoTT radio system but is not needed to view telemetry data or setup telemetry modules when using a Graupner HoTT radio which provides similar functionality directly from the radio.