Order number: FT4107B
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The wild stallion The Flite Test Bronco is based on Josh’s FT Explorer. The fuselage and the... more
The wild stallion
The Flite Test Bronco is based on Josh’s FT Explorer. The fuselage and the core section are the same. So as the idea of the modular construction which leaves a lot of room for your own flight experiments.
The Explorer was conceived as simple one-motor airplane. It should become an FPV airplane. That is why the Explorer has a pushing motor on the wing, so that the FPV camera is completely unobscured. The FT Explorer has been a great success. Numerous modifications and conversions have appeared in very short time.
The Bronco, one of these conversions, should become a fully-fledged model which also leaves a lot of room for further modifications. The twin motor model with double motor gondolas is already enjoying a great number of followers in the Flite Test community. Many further conversions have been created and enjoyed in the FT forums. So go ahead and get started! Get yourself the Bronco and let it get started.
The Bronco Speed Build Kit is fast and easy to assemble. The kit includes three different tail styles. An "A" tail for elevator and rudder control through only two servos, a low "H" tails, that looks back to the P-38/C-119 so as an OV-10 style Bronco tail that reminds an H with coupé top.
The assembled kit has a weight of 640 grams, without RC core, and a wingspan of 1086mm. The Bronco is a model of the Swappable Series. The RC core can be easily and quickly exchanged. Put many drive systems together or power different models with only one RC core. The FT Bronco is made of laser-cut FT Foam Board. This light, robust and water-resistant foam material is coated with thin paper. It allows you to customize and refine the model as you prefere.
For this Flite Test model we recommend a 6-channel transmitter, e.g. the Graupner mz-12. You gain maximum range and controll using the GR-12 receiver. Benefit from the favourable price of the Radio Control Set mz-12 with the GR-12L (No. S1002.12). We recommend two ESC Brushless Control SBEC with Telemetrie (No. 33718.XT60), completed with four digital Servos DES 281 (No. 7905). Gain the maximum performance using two Brushless Motors ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056) and two 10 x 5 S-Prop (No. 2944.10X5). More recommendations below.
In Graupner Onlineshop you will find exclusively for Europe a great range of Flite Test models, accessories and merchandising with convenient prices and always available.
- Kit made of solid, water-resistant FT WR Foam Board
- Swappable Series
- Exciting flight characteristics
- Ideal with Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine
Included in the package
- Laser-cut FT Foam Board frame
- Swappable RC core
- Many small parts
- FT Power Pack B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine (No. FT4504B)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 6 Channels (No. S1002.77)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT (No. 33506) or Receiver GR-12 + 3x Gyro HoTT (No. 33576)
- Servo digital DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056)
- ESC Brushless Control, T35, XT-60 (No. 33735.XT60)
- Y - Cabel SJ 0.3 qmm, 200 mm (No. S8189)
- Servo Extension Cable 0.16 qmm (No. S8150)
- Linkage Stopper (No. 1177.2)
- S-PROP 10 x 5 Inch (No. 2944.10X5)
- Power Pack LiPo 3S / 2200 mAh (No. 78122.3)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
Related links to "FT Bronco Speed Build Kit Swappable Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||B, Fixed Wing Small - Twin Engine|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|