Order number: FT4100
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
They'd call me Spitfire The Flite Test Spitfire is the 10th model of the "Swappable Series"... more
They'd call me Spitfire
The Flite Test Spitfire is the 10th model of the "Swappable Series" with exchangeable RC core. This is the first Flite Test fighter airplane model. The Spitfire is the perfect "first-step" in the 4 channel model flight. The model is perfectly suitable for experienced pilots so as for newbies offering a very lot of fun. The FT Spitfire distinguishes for its incredible flight attitude. The model has been improved and optimized many and many times. So that now the Spitfire has more comfortable flight characteristics than any other warbird. For the fighter the wing of the FT Cruiser have been taken as reference but radically modified. The unmistakable elliptical Spitfire wing shape has been maintained, the dimension of the under chambered wing tips and the added dihedral have been improved.
The result id the FT Spitfire, whose flight attitude is so good as its look and who also forgives any mistakes. The assembled Flite Test Spitfire model has a weight of about 420 grams, without RC components. The wingspan is 1080 mm.
The Flite Test Spitfire is made of laser-cut FT Foam Board and robust carton. The Flite Test Foam Board is a particularly light but stable foam material. The material is covered with coated waterproof paper so that it can be painted without any problem. Thank to the clean material work the model can be easily assembled by beginners without stress. All the required construction components are included in the package. Also the firewall and the mount for the exchangeable RC core are included.
For this Flite Test model we recommend a 6-channel transmitter, e.g. the Graupner mz-12. You gain maximum range and controll using the GR-12 receiver. Benefit from the favourable price of the Radio Control Set mz-12 with the GR-12L (No. S1002.12). The ESC Brushless Control SBEC with Telemetrie (No. 33718.XT60), completed with four digital Servos DES 281 (No. 7905) perfectly fit this model. Gain the maximum performance using the Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056) and a 10 x 5 S-Prop (No. 2944.10X5). More recommendations below.
The Graupner Onlineshop offers you a wide choice of RC models and RC model sport at any time. Discover accessories and spare parts for your airplane models, boat models and RC cars. Let the great choice of Flite Test models in Graupner Onlineshop, exclusive retailer for Europe, excite you.
- Kit made of solid, water-resistant FT WR Foam Board
- Very good flight characteristics
- Ideal with FT Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large
Included in the package
- Laser-cut FT Foam Board frame
- Fuselage made of cardboard
- Swappable RC core
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Rubber bands
- Data sheet
- Throw gauge
- FT Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large (No. FT4505)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 6 Channels (No. S1002.77)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT (No. 33506) or Receiver GR-12 + 3x Gyro HoTT (No. 33576)
- Servo digital DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056)
- ESC Brushless Control, T35, XT-60 (No. 33735.XT60)
- Y - Cabel SJ 0.3 qmm, 200 mm (No. S8189)
- Servo Extension Cable 0.16 qmm (No. S8150)
- Linkage Stopper (No. 1177.2)
- S-PROP 10 x 5 Inch (No. 2944.10X5)
- Power Pack LiPo 3S / 2200 mAh (No. 78122.3)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
Related links to "Fighter airplane Spitfire Speed Build Kit, Swappable Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||C, Fixed Wing Large|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|