Order number: 4316
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The classic, completely redesigned The Graupner classic goes into the ninth generation. Since... more
The classic, completely redesignedThe Graupner classic goes into the ninth generation. Since the 1950s "Der kleine UHU" has stood for classical wood construction and in many cases it laid the foundation for fascinating hobby model building and model sports. Here you can build, cut and paste according to your heart.
The UHU Holzleim glue as well as the most important tool, the ready-to-use grinding block, are already included in the package.
The ninth generation of "Der kleine UHU" continues to meet the guidelines of the "UHU" category, although the model is a completely new development.
The current version
The new "UHU" is the variant with the largest wingspan since the existence of this model series. The newly designed, particularly low-resistance wing have no support ribs. The winglets significantly increase flight stability. The free-flight model now has a V-tail, equipped with a curve control and a separate trim.
The flight characteristics of "Der kleine UHU" have been significantly improved compared to the previous model. The ninth generation is also a real eye-catcher and a visible advancement in terms of visual design. The fuselage, for example, has been deliberately conceived as a chest hull, so that the RC components could be installed in a space-saving and clean manner.
The ninth generation can be equipped with RC components (No. 4316.90). The free-flight model is highly capable. Due to the design, the already finished model can no longer be equipped with remote control components.
"Der kleine UHU" ensures a relaxing "deceleration" during assembly and flight. All components are made of natural material, only the tail boom and the wing joint are made of carbon fibre reinforced plastic.
You will find the recommended accessories as well as all instruments and products which are relevant for the construction under "Accessories".
Discover at Graupner Onlineshop a huge selection of airplane models - from the freestyle model, to electric sailplanes and 3D stunt models. The Graupner Shop has everything for your hobby.
Der kleine UHU® = registered trademark of the company UHU GmbH & Co. KG, Bühl (Baden) .
- In 2017 we improved the following parts of »Der kleine UHU«:
- All laser parts have engraved position numbers and are already grouped together
- The airfoil lugs Pos.-No. 35 and 35 are already profiled on the upper side
- The CFK transsupport is lighter, only 8.5 g
- The separate parts from the decor sheet are pre-punched and can be removed individually
- The sanding pad is covered with coarse and fine sandpaper
- As an adhesive UHU-hard is included in the kit
- The kit is made in Europe
- The following points remain the same:
- Classic wooden construction set
- High-quality materials
- Towing start capable
- Can be built as a free-flight model or as an RC model
- Ideal for work lessons
- The perfect model to learn the fascination of model making
Included in the kit
- Detailed instructions in German with detailed illustrations
- English, French and Italian available as download
- Laser-cut boards made of balsa wood and plywood
- Profile-sawn strips of balsa wood
- Tail boom made of CFRP
- Wing joint made of CFRP
- UHU Holzleim express glue
- Small parts
- Angle template for V-tail, frames, wing
- Two pieces of decals sheet No. 4316.14
- Ready-to-use sanding block
Related links to "Free-Flight Model »Der kleine UHU«, 1330 mm"
|Construction time in h:||20|
|Wing loading [g / dm2]:||11|
|Total surface area [dm2]:||17,7|
|Overall length [mm]:||860|
|Wing section:||Graupner 6642|