Order number: 90172.RTR
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The newly developed Short Course Flash 3.0 combines the enormous performance of 1:8 scale... more
The newly developed Short Course Flash 3.0 combines the enormous performance of 1:8 scale combustion motor models with all the advantages of electric-powered models. Unique for this price class is the high-quality equipment, including the red anodised 17 mm Big Bore aluminium shock absorbers, machined chassis struts and shock absorber bridges, all of which make the Short Course Flash a real racer. As standard, it comes with a high-quality GM-Racing XG-6i Sport-Spec 2.4 GHz remote control system and a powerful brushless drive; it is 99% pre-assembled. Drive batteries and rechargeable batteries or standard batteries for the remote control unit are all that you need to complete this model.
- Factory-assembled 4WD chassis with four-wheel drive and 3 bevel gear differentials
- Mid-mounted motor with central differential for superb performance
- Optimised motor position compared with the nitro version for best possible handling and jumping ability
- GM-Racing XG-6i Sport-Spec 2.4-GHz RC system with steering servo and receiver installed and connected. Steering linkages already adjusted
- Powerful brushless drive with motor (approx. 2 KW) and compatible 120 A brushless controller
- 4 high-quality 17 mm Big Bore aluminium adjustable oil-filled shock absorbers
- CVD drive shafts on the front axle
- Painted polycarbonate body
- Hard-wearing machined aluminium shock absorber bridges, chassis struts and front steering levers red anodised
- The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Anyone under 14 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
- Complete with high-quality ball bearings
- High-grip Rally Game tyres pre-glued and installed on the rims
- Metal main gear wheel, idler gear and engine pinion
- Independent suspension with double transverse arms on front and rear axles
- Transverse stabiliser bars on front and rear axles
- Hard-wearing 3 mm aluminium chassis
- Adjustable castor range of 17° - 24° on the front axle
- Closed RC box for receiver
Related links to "GM 4WD Short Course Flash 3.0, Electro, 1 : 8, Ready to Run (RTR)"
|Electric motor :||Brushless|
|Reduction gear unit:||10.1:1|
|All-up weight RTR, approx. [g]:||3400|
|Overall length [mm]:||530|
|Scale:||1 : 8|
|Wheelbase adjustable [mm]:||322-326|