Order number: 33506
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The GR-12 receiver can control up to 6 servos With GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver... more
The GR-12 receiver can control up to 6 servosWith GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. Parameters for receiver supply voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength are transmitted without any additional sensors.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- The green LED signals the operating status.
- Size and weight have been reduced.
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Fail-safe, hold, OFF and standard (channel 1 fail-safe; all others hold) programmable
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- 5 mixers programmable
- Linear, degressive, and exponential programming of servo curves
- Telemetry connection instead of a servo possible on channel 5
- SUM signal programmable at the output of the highest channel (e.g. for V-Stabi, Microbeast, Quadrocopter, wireless pupil function with mc-19/22 HoTT, flight simulators)
- Limitation and reversal of servo travels also possible in receiver
- Fail-safe, hold and OFF programmable individually for the servo channels
- Warning thresholds can be programmed for undervoltage, overtemperature and undertemperature
- Servo test function
Related links to "GR-12 receiver HoTT"
|Number of antennas:||1|
|Aerial length [mm]:||1 x Wire 145 (Antenna 30)|
|Operating voltage neutral [V]:||(2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4|
|Frequency:||2400 ... 2483.5|
|All-up weight [g]:||7|
|Overall length [mm]:||36|
|Modulation:||2.4 GHz FHSS|
|Range approx. [m]:||2000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||70|
|Temperature range [°C]:||-15 ... +70|