The Graupner GR-12L SUMD receiver provides up to 16 (8, 12
or 16) control output channels using either SUMD, SBUS or SP2048 digital output
The GR-12L has a dual diversity antenna utilizing the HoTT
protocol where it provides frequency hopping over 75 channels using the 2.4 GHz
band making it therefore very reliable with minimal influences of external interferences.
The GR-12L SUMD receiver has built in telemetry for RSSI,
temperature and receiver voltage and can be expanded with additional HoTT
modules such as GPS, voltage modules and more.
There are three optional connection pads for CH2-CH4 which
provide servo output signals or switching signals for LED’s or for driving
switching transistors (0V or 3.3V at max 4mA)
The GR-12L SUMD can operate under a wide range of voltage
levels 3.6V to 8.4V (functional down to 2.5V) and with the enhanced receiver
sensitivity the operating range has been substantially increased.
The RSSI value can be output at CH8, CH12 or CH16 with SUMD,
SBUS or SP2048.
The very compact design and low weight (5 grams) makes it
suitable for any multirotor, airplane or helicopter RC model.
The GR-12L SUMD Diversity receiver is designed to interface
with third party flight controllers like Betaflight, Raceflight, Potenza,
Bavarian Demon or flybarless controllers like Spirit, V-Stabi, Microbeast,
Ikon, Neuron, 3Digi or any SUMD/SBUS/SP2048 flight controller.
- Compact and light design
- Wide voltage operation for extended reliability 3.6V to 8.4V
(functional down to 2.5V)
- LED indicator shows receiver state
- Increased receiver sensitivity for extended range
- Built-in telemetry for signal strength, temperature and
- Adjustable digital output signal and RSSI setting over HoTT
- Built-in failsafe and hold functions
- Telemetry connection for additional sensors and modules
- Graupner GR-12L SUMD PCB Receiver
- Small Parts