Order number: 33512
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The GR-24 receiver can control up to 12 servos With GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the... more
The GR-24 receiver can control up to 12 servosWith GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. A hardware antenna diversity system always switches to the better antenna signal and for transmission always uses the antenna that was last used for receiving. This ensures that the return channel data is transmitted via the better positioned antenna. Parameters for receiver supply voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength are transmitted without any additional sensors.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- Two LEDs signal operating status.
- Size and weight have been reduced.
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Servo connections in front panel.
- Fail-safe, hold, OFF and standard (channel 1 fail-safe; all others hold) programmable
Attention: SUMO and SUMI can be programmed on channel 8, not channel 12!
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- 5 mixers programmable
- Linear, degressive, and exponential programming of servo curves
- SUM signal programmable at the input or output on channel 8 (e.g. for V-Stabi, Microbeast, Quadrocopter, wireless pupil function with mc-19/22 HoTT, flight simulators, satellite function)
- Limitation and reversal of servo travels also possible in receiver
- Fail-safe, hold and OFF programmable individually for the servo channels
- Warning thresholds can be programmed for undervoltage, overtemperature and undertemperature
- Servo test function
Related links to "GR-24 receiver HoTT"
|Number of antennas:||2|
|Aerial length [mm]:||2 x Wire 145 (Antenna 30)|
|Operating voltage neutral [V]:||(2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4|
|Frequency:||2400 ... 2483,5|
|All-up weight [g]:||16|
|Overall length [mm]:||46|
|Modulation:||2.4 GHz FHSS|
|Range approx. [m]:||4000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||70|
|Temperature range [°C]:||-15 ... +70|