Order number: 3974.2
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Switch functions via bus system All functions at a glance! No more switches, behind which you... more
Switch functions via bus system h2>All functions at a glance! No more switches, behind which you must assume the function. That`s the idea behind the Kingpad mc-edition. It was developed in cooperation between Graupner and Pistenking especially for our mc-transmitters.
It is mounted on the remote control (transmitter) instead of the switches. It allows control of the Graupner / Kingbus lighting system in the model. The various switching functions The various switching functions such as seatposts, drive-on ramps, saddle couplings or special functions can be operated by push-button pressure can be switched on and off by pressing the push button. The assembly is very simple.
Required for this module is the trailer module IRAM. Available at www.pistenking.de
In addition, adapter No.3094.3 or 3974.4 is required. The module is only able to oerpate in connection with the light module No.3974.1
- Buttons: 12
- Connectors: ZH connector
- Only 1 channel channel required (special slot in mc-26 / mc-28 already available)
- Remove the switch and the trim strip on the transmitter, glue the mc-edition (self-adhesive back cover) and the cable, plug in, ready.
- Kingpad mc-edition switching module
- Connection cable with ZH connector
- Detailed instructions
- Adapter for mc-26 /mc-28 (No.3974.3)
- Adapter for mc-16 /mc-20 (No.3974.4)
- Graupner Central Module (No.3975)
- IRAM Trailer module as well as Infrared connector, available at www.pistenking.de
Related links to "Graupner Kingpad mc-edition Switch Module ZH by Pistenking"