Order number: 99019
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Description: The new LiPo range from GM-Racing can cope with extremely severe loads. As a result... more
Description:The new LiPo range from GM-Racing can cope with extremely severe loads. As a result the batteries remain much cooler in normal operation (between 20 and 30C), and last for many more charge/discharge cycles than batteries with lower maximum load capacity. High power reserves give the batteries plenty of power even after a large number of cycles, which means that they remain suitable for their primary purpose longer than other batteries. The low internal resistance coupled with the associated extremely high voltage curve and low weight ensure maximum performance for your model. The V-MAXX 40C - 70C series in particular is setting new standards in battery technology.
- Lighter, thanks to new technology
- Cooler, thanks to lower internal resistance
- Can be in use for longer periods as they are capable of more charge/discharge cycles
- Extremely high voltage curve, in particular with the V-MAXX series
- Batteries in protective housing are particularly suitable for operation in RC cars as well as in model boats and model aircraft; they make ideal receiver batteries
- The double-sided connector system provides an easy means of connecting several batteries in series.
- High-current connector set includes
Related links to "Graupner LiPo-Battery V-MAXX 70 C 2S 1P 3300 mAh 7,4 V G4"
|Number of batteries:||1|
|Battery cell type:||Lithium Polymer|
|C Rate:||70 C|
|Overall length [mm]:||93|
|Max. continous discharge [A]:||50|
|Cell count, LiPo, Lilo, LiFe:||2|
|Cell count / Voltage [V]:||2S1P / 7,4|