Order number: 16520.HOTT
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Das Alpha-animal The Race Copter Graupner Alpha 250Q is a purebred that has been specially... more
The Race Copter Graupner Alpha 250Q is a purebred that has been specially developed for racing.
The quadcopter allows not only high class professionals to the racing action.
The heart of this version of the Race Copter is the Graupner GR-18 receiver with integrated Flight Control - fully programmable without PC directly through the transmitter. Even beginners perform within minutes thereby spectacular flight maneuvers. Already installed are also 4 Graupner Ultra Brushless motors (No. S7047 and s7048), 4 speed controllers (No. S3056) and the Voltage Module with SBEC (No. S8446).
With this original configuration the Copter is capable of top speed up to 100 km/h.
The multicopter combines speed, agility, lightweight and robustness. The specially developed components made of pure carbon fiber are robust and at the same time light. This modular light construction method makes the substitution of components easier in case of crashes.
The Alpha 250Q HoTT set is ideal for everyone who already join flight sports or who do not wish FPV camera and goggle.
All the compatible HoTT transmitters, batteries, accessories and spare parts are available in the Graupner Shop; available online at every time.
- 80-100 km/h with standard equipment and 3S LiPo
- Stable, modular construction method - chassis and arms made of carbon fiber so as anodized aluminum spacers
- Extremely precise flight control
- Flight controller integrated in the receiver. Software made in Germany
- Very direct and precise flight by eliminating regulatory pathways
- All settings adjustable through HoTT transmitter
- Hand wounded 2300Kv brushless out-runner motors with special multiple winding and optimal cooling
- Simplified access to the FPV racing through the Attitude mode or professional FPV racing in Rate mode
- Tidy impression though the double lower plate to stow the speed controllers and the cables
- Voltage Module for prompt tension warning for a safe landing.
- No inclination of the motors to avoid air flow turbulences from the rear propellers.
- Self-tightening propellers thread
- LED lighting
- Stiffer propellers with extremely high efficiency and flight characteristics tuned for FPV Racing
- Universal construction for using FPV camera with or without action camera
- Thoughtful design for optimized installation of the components
Included in the set
- Quad Copter ALPHA 250 RACE completely assembled
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS motors 2804-2300KV with clockwise thread (No. S7048)
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS motors 2804-2300KV with counterclockwise thread (No. S7047)
- 1 pair copter C-Props red (1 x R/ 1 x L) (No. 1348.5x3)
- 1 pair copter C-Props white (1 x R/ 1 x L) (No. 1347.5x3)
- 4 ULTRA brushless speed controllers with Open Source BL heli software (No. S3056)
- GR-18 with Copter-software preinstalled
- Voltage modulewith SBEC (No. S8446)
- Assembly material
- Transmitter mz-12 (No. S1002.77.DE)
- LiPo battery V-MAXX 50C 3/1500 11,1V XT60 (No. 9717.3.D35 )
- FPV camera ALPHA 250 MINI CAMERA (No. 16520.40)
- FPV goggle Fatshark Dominator V2 incl. 5,8 GHz RX (No. 48323)
Related links to "Graupner Quadcopter Alpha 250Q Race Copter with GR-18 receiver"
|axial diagonal [mm]:||280|
|Fuselage width excl. Rotor [mm]:||56|
|Empty weight [g]:||357|