Order number: 9980
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Buggy of the Champions Intensively tested, improved and co-ordinated with racing drivers -... more
The Buggy of the ChampionsIntensively tested, improved and co-ordinated with racing drivers - the result is the Graupner / Soar 998.
The Soar 998 is a brand new buggy on the scale 1: 8. The 998 Racing Buggy is a race model for the competition and all ambitious pilots.
During the development, the focus was on achieving the highest performance with robust and light components at the same time. The ease of maintenance should be optimized.
The result is a hard anodized CNC component - a chassis of three millimeters 7075 Swiss aluminum, an aluminum shock absorber bridge at the front and an aluminum damper system with interchangeable O-ring seals. Maximum load capacity with minimum weight.
The Graupner / Soar 998 uses the innovative DBS (direct ball joint) system. The built-in racing brake discs are highly heat-resistant and function reliably.
The two-stage air filter and the enclosed battery and receiver compartments protect the components.
Combined with the tuned World Championship off-road engine OS Speed B2101 (No. 2777), the OS tuning resonance muffler set (No. 2275), the Graupner remote control X-8N HoTT (No. S1018.DE), the high voltage Coreless Servo HCM 870 (No. S4073) and the Beta-Tires, you can tickle the maximum power and the decisive advantages in the competition from the Soar 998.
For the Graupner / Soar 998 Racing Buggy we recommend the nitro fuel Graupner Titan Pro RS25 with 25% Nitromethane.
During the development it was ensured that the 998 Racing Buggy can be adjusted perfectly to the individual preferences of the pilot as well as the stretching properties. Therefore, the crossbar was completely reworked. The independent suspension on the front and rear guarantee maximum traction and a wide range of adjustment options - whether on-road or off-road. The tail wing is fully adjustable to the route requirements.
The Soar achieved outstanding placings - including a super result at the NEO Buggy Race in the UK.
The Graupner / Soar 998 is not an RTR model. You will find all necessary components, spare parts and accessories at Graupner in the shop.
- Innovative DBS (direct ball joint) system
- 3mm SWISS 7075 CNC hard anodized chassis
- Light spur wheel and bevel gears
- Captured CVD stylus front back and center
- New differential design with easy ball bearing access
- 16.5mm hard anodised Spool with threaded piston with 3.5 mm piston rod
- CNC aluminum damper piston with replaceable O-ring seals
- 4mm SWISS 7075-T651 CNC hard anodized aluminum shock absorber bridge at the front
- 4mm SWISS 7075-T651 CNC hard anodized aluminum damper
- Two-stage air filter system
- Redesigned crossbars
- Independent suspension front and rear
- Braking system with heat-resistant brake discs
- Specially developed fuel tank with an internal fuel pendulum
- 3 Aluminum coupling jaws
- Fully adjustable tailgate
- Closed battery and receiver compartments
- High-quality plastic components
- Unbuilt model kit with transparent body
- (Engine, exhaust, pipe, servo and wheels / tires NOT included)
- Motor OS Speed B2101 (No.2777)
- OS-Tuning Exhaust-Set (No. 2275)
- Transmitter (No.S1018.DE)
- 2x High-Voltage-Coreless-Servo HCM 870 (No. S4073)
- Receiver battery NiMH or LiFe
- Startbox (No.97902)
- Silicone oils and greases
- Fuel (No.2643.3L)
Related links to "Graupner/Soar 998 Nitro Racing Buggy Championship Model Construction Kit"
|Batteries or accumulators included / suggested:||N|
|Overall length [mm]:||500|
|Scale:||1 : 8|