Order number: 9980.RTR
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
RTR competition buggy with unrivaled equipment The Soar 998 is a brand new buggy on a scale of... more
RTR competition buggy with unrivaled equipmentThe Soar 998 is a brand new buggy on a scale of 1: 8. It has been tested, improved, and co-ordinated with racing pilots - the result is the Graupner / Soar 998. The 998 Racing Buggy is a race model for the competition and all ambitious pilots. During development, the focus was on achieving the highest performance with robust and light components at the same time. The ease of maintenance had to be optimized.
The result are hard anodized CNC components - a 3 millimeters 7075 Swiss aluminum chassis, an aluminum shock absorber mount at the front and aluminum shock absorbers system with interchangeable O-ring seals. Maximum load capacity with minimum weight.
The Graupner / Soar 998 uses the innovative DBS (direct ball joint) system. The built-in racing brake discs are highly heat-resistant and they do their job reliably.
The two-stage air filter and the sealed battery and receiver compartments protect the components.
During the development it was taken care that the 998 Racing Buggy can be adjusted perfectly to the individual preferences of the pilot as well as the race track properties. Therefore, the crossbar was completely reworked. The independent front and rear suspensions ensure maximum traction and versatile settings - whether on-road or off-road. The spoiler is fully adjustable to the route requirements.
The Soar scored outstanding placements - including a super result at the NEO Buggy Race in the UK.
- Aluminum shock absorbers with thread
- Steel brake discs
- Crossbar and shock absorbers mount made of Swiss 7075 aluminum
- CVD joints front, rear and center
- 3 aluminum shoes clutch
- CNC machined motor blocks
- R./l. Threaded rods on tie rods and steering rods
- CNC milled aluminum chassis plate
- Splash-proof RC unit
- Tank with sinter filter
- Already glued wheels by PMT
The set contains:
- Graupner/Soar 998 Nitro Racing Buggy Championship Model (No. 9980)
- Colt Radio Control XG-6i 2.0 FHSS Sport-Spec 2,4 GHz 3 channelsl (No. 94002)
- Nitro Bull 21 3,5 ccm Engine with Pull-Cord Starter (No. 92604)
- 1x Starter Set (No. 90504)
- 1x Fuel (No. 2642.3l)
- 1x Glow plug (No. 1682)
- 1x Receiver battery (No. 8716.4)
- 2x AA batteries (No. 3426)
Related links to "Graupner/Soar 998 Nitro Racing Buggy RTR Championship Model"
|Batteries or accumulators included / suggested:||N|
|Transmitter included / recommended:||Colt Radio Control XG-6i 2.0 FHSS Sport-Spec 2.4 GHz 3-channels|
|Overall length [mm]:||500|
|Scale:||1 : 8|