Order number: S1035
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The complete pack With the Falcon 12 Graupner presents its new high-performance 6-channel... more
The complete pack
With the Falcon 12 Graupner presents its new high-performance 6-channel receiver. Integrated are a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis acceleration sensor (A-meter).
The receiver transmits the receiver voltage and temperature as well as the signal strength without additional sensors.
Just like his namesake the falcon, the Falcon 12 embodies determination, strength and precision. Go hunting for the perfect flight with the Falcon 12.
The new antenna amplifier provides a longer range despite a single antenna. The faster 32-bit L4 processor is a grants power saving and the higher performance ensures that the Falcon 12 can also be used as a flybarless system for helicopters and as a flight controller for multirotors. The gyro system can also be used for airplane models. There are different gyro-modes: OFF, normal stabilization, heading lock and rate-mode for very simple knife flight and torque and perfect pilot support.
The Falcon 12 is the all-rounder among the 6-channel receivers.
3-axis gyro + 3-axis acceleration sensors:
- Extremely simple and fast, set in quickly and easily using the menu telemetry transmitter HoTT
- Model Aircraft
- Stabilization of the model aircraft in unfavorable wind conditions for up to 3 axes
- Flight behavior by natural suppression gyro proportional
- Stabilization very good figures for clean air
- Thanks to the 3-axis gyro is possible to fly very smoothly also models for aerobatics difficult to manage and aerobatics becomes extremely easy
- The figures of flight can be performed considerably more clean
- Easy setting of the allocation of the gyro
- Setting parameters using telemetry HoTT
- Software for beginners with angle mode (attitude mode) for HoTTrigger 1400 and V-Venture available. Great for easy landing at difficult wind situations.
- Flybarless System for Helicopter
- Basic setting performed in minutes
- Attribution axis fast and innovative, and flexible mounting direction
- Footprint space is limited, so easy to store and less cables
- Extremely light
- 3 axis sensors particularly insensitive to vibrations of the latest generation
- Automatic recognition of the optimization of the pirouettes of swash plate and the direction of the torque compensation tail
- All common swashplates helicopters 90/120/135/140 degrees
- Swashplate rotation adjustable up to 90 degrees for rod more blades
- Standard clear and if necessary expert menu selectable
- Sensitivity of the parameters during the flight by means of adjustable controls for number of revolutions and style, also depending on the phase of flight
- Super fast thanks to suppression of the transfer time from the receiver to the system Flybarless
- Feeling very direct control
- Effective stabilization of the software for airplane models
- Flight Control for Copter:
- The copter flight control firmware Q06 need to be updated by firmware upgrade
- Basic setting in a few minutes via the telemetry menu
- Fast and innovative axis allocation thus flexible mounting direction
- Specially vibration-resistant 3-axis sensors of the latest generation
- The housing protects the electronics in crashes. The special double-sided tape additionally dampens the vibrations.
- 8kHz gyrofrequency, multishot and fast PID control routines as well as new software filters ensure a perfect flight experience.
- Also new is the quad-type XI (Quadrocopter X with reverse propeller rotation), which has proven itself especially in FPV races,
- to keep the lens clear and to turn the props away from the obstacle.
- Support telemetry of its sensors and sensor Hott Hott other suppliers
- SUMD output for other receivers Flybarless.
- Suitable for HV. Range of input voltage 3.6 ... 12.6 V
- It can be programmed and used with all HoTT transmitters available so far with telemetry
Flybarless for helicopter
- Easy programming of basic settings via telemetry.
- The pirouette optimization is automatically determined from the parameters and works extremely well.
- Extreme flight stability with full 3D capability even with the basic settings.
- The rear and swash plate can be easily adjusted via the telemetry menu or via selectable sensors.
- Further optimization possibilities in the expert mode for the personal flying style and the personal interests.
- Rotor direction
- Swashplate type
- Swashplate frequency 50 ... 200 Hz
- Swashplate direction
- Swashplates servo centre Servo 1 ... 3
- Swashplates cycl. Set the travel to 8 °
- Swashplate Pitch Path A / B
- Swashplate limit
- Swashplate rotation
- Tail servo center pulse 760μs, 960μs, 1.5 ms
- Tail servo frequency 50 ... 333 Hz
- Tail servo center position
- Expo yes / no
- Logging for service purposes
- Expert mode yes / no
- Simple gyro axis allocation
- Gyro effect for the tail and swash plate via telemetry or adjustable sensors.
- Further parameters can be set in expert mode.
Related links to "Gyro Receiver HoTT Falcon 12, 6 Channel"
|Number of antennas:||1|
|Aerial length [mm]:||1 x Wire 145 (Antenna 30)|
|Operating voltage neutral [V] :||(2,5) 3,6 ... 12,6|
|Frequency :||2400 ... 2483.5|
|All-up weight [g]:||7|
|Overall length [mm]:||36|
|Modulation:||2.4 GHz FHSS|
|Range approx. [m] :||3000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||70|
|Temperature range [°C] :||-15 ... +70|
- Anleitung Fläche/Heli V2.0 deutsch
- Manual Airplane/Heli V2.0 english
- Notice Avion/Heli V2.0 francais
- Manuale Airplane/Heli V2.0 italiian
- Software Fläche/Heli V2.0
- Copter Software Q05 mit PPM und Oneshot
- Q06 Coptersoftware (Multishot) und Anleitungen DE, EN, FR, IT
- Software für HoTTrigger 1400 und V-Venture mit Lagemodus
- iOS Updatesoftware
- HoTT Software V4