Order number: 13410
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
The model for all conditions Fans of the Short Take Off and Landing aircraft, your new airplane... more
The model for all conditions
Fans of the Short Take Off and Landing aircraft, your new airplane model is there!
This is the Kit! Except for the LED module and the servo cable in the wings, this version is almost "naked". The Graupner Husky is therefore perfect for individualists who would like to take existing components or to bring up their own model setup.
Whether it is sailing with the pre-installed tow coupling, which only requires to be supplemented with a servo and the appropriate linkage, as a bush airplane with the enclosed balloon tires or with the available ski for the winter (No. 13410.43 ski) and in the summer at the lake with float No. 13410.44 floaters).
Like the manned original model, the Graupner Husky 1800S can be specially adapted and retrofitted for every application.
With this airplane model you can easily bring sailplane models up to 2 kg in the F-tow, the usual 4 S 2200 battery and the motor setup ensure sufficient thrust and flight time.
The Graupner Husky 1800S ARTF is finished with an installed LED system and equipped with an extension cable going to the slots for the servos in the wing.
- Wing quick-release without screws
- Aluminum landing gear
- Carbon fiber spar tube for the wings
- Control surfaces linkage with double rudder horns and ball joints
- Covered flaps linkage
- LED lights system
- Large flaps
- Capable of short starts and landings
- Towing clutch
- Versatile retooling with balloon tires, skis and floaters.
- 3 different color decorations
- Take-off weight: 2500 g (including 4S 2200 mAh LiPo)
- Take-off weight including ski: 2610 g (+ 110 g ski)
- Take-off weight including float: 2660 g (- 220 g main gear, + 380 g float)
The set contains
- Fuselage with LED controller
- Wings with LED lights
- Main landing gear with standard wheels and wheel pants
- Tail gear
- Balloon tires
- Screws and small parts
- Decals for three different color versions
- Radio Control mx-16 HoTT 8 channels (No. 33116.16)
- Receiver GR-16 HoTT 2.4 GHz 8 channels (No. 33508)
- Power Pack LiPo 4/22 00 14,8 V 70C XT60 (No. 78122.4)
- Voltage Module 2-4S, XH (No. 33631)
- Motor 800KV 12 Pole 14,8V (No. 13410.81) BRUSHLESS CON TROL + T50 (No. S3046)
- 4x Servo digital DES 47 8 BB MG 12 mm (No. 7917) for the wing
- 1x Servo digital DES 47 8 BB MG 12 mm (No. 7917) for aero-ow release
- 2x Servo digital DES 58 7 BB MG 13 mm (No. 7932) for fuselage
- Extension cablel GOLD 180mm (No. 3935.18)
- Ski Set (No. 13410.43)
- Floats Set (No. 13410.44)
Related links to "Husky 1800S RC Electric Aircraft ARF"
|Overall length [mm]:||1200|
|Material:||Graupner SOLIDPOR® Rigid|