Order number: FT4115
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The unique See Duck OH-WEE-AY!!... OH-WE-OH!!... Yes, Ja, it is true: we are still a... more
The unique See Duck
Yes, Ja, it is true: we are still a little bit childish (otherwise, maybe, we would not be so involved and in love with RC models)...
As our friends from Flite Test told us that they wanted to reproduce the Sea Duck from the TV series "TaleSpin", we absolutely had to grab it. Since that moment we are continuously singing the anthem. What a great idea to reproduce this famous cartoon airplane. Thus brings back childhood reminiscence and keeps them alive.
The Flite Test Sea Duck is a twin motor 3 channel hydroplane. Building the model is already a matter of fun but flying it is even more funnier. To control the Sea Duck on the water, you should program a thrust differential for the motors so that the model can turn easily. In this way you will be able to control the motors separately. The FT Sea Duck swims very stable on the water and it has a very comfortable handling. The hydroplane can also start from the ground without any problem.
The FT Sea Duck is the perfect model for beginners in the twin motors model world.
The Flite test Sea Duck is made of the new water-resistant FT Foam Board, which is a light but very stable foam material. The material is covered with coated paper. Thus makes the model waterproof and allows the builder to paint it as preferred.
In the package are included all the parts, without RC components. The assembled model has an empty weight of 1111 grams and a wingspan of 1422 mm.
For this Flite Test model we recommend a 6-channel transmitter, e.g. the Graupner mz-12. You gain maximum range and controll using the GR-12 receiver. Benefit from the favourable price of the Radio Control Set mz-12 with the GR-12L (No. S1002.12). We recommend two ESC Brushless Control SBEC with Telemetrie (No. 33718.XT60), completed with four digital Servos DES 281 (No. 7905). Gain the maximum performance using two Brushless Motors ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056) and two 10 x 5 S-Prop (No. 2944.10X5). More recommendations below.
Graupner Onlineshop is the exclusive distributor in Europe for Flite test models, accessories and merchandise. Discover the fascinating airplane models and the kits to convenient prices and immediately available.
- Kit made of solid, water-resistant FT WR Foam Board
- Swappable Series
- Exciting flight characteristics
- Ideal with Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large - Twin Engine
Included in the package
- Laser-cut FT Foam Board frame
- Swappable RC core
- Many small parts
- FT Power Pack C, Fixed Wing Large - Twin Engine (No.FT4506)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 6 Channels (No. S1002.77)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT (No. 33506) or Receiver GR-12 + 3x Gyro HoTT (No. 33576)
- Servo digital DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor ULTRA 2812 (No. S7056)
- ESC Brushless Control, T35, XT-60 (No. 33735.XT60)
- Y - Cabel SJ 0.3 qmm, 200 mm (No. S8189)
- Servo Extension Cable 0.16 qmm (No. S8150)
- Linkage Stopper (No. 1177.2)
- S-PROP 10 x 5 Inch (No. 2944.10X5)
- Power Pack LiPo 3S / 2200 mAh (No. 78122.3)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
Related links to "Hydroplane FT Sea Duck, Swappable Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||C, Fixed Wing Large - Twin Engine|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|