Order number: 13408
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The HoTTrigger 800 EPP is an indoor model aircraft made of 10 mm EPP foam. This model has... more
The HoTTrigger 800 EPP is an indoor model aircraft made of 10 mm EPP foam. This model has excellent aerobatic characteristics and is also very well suited to beginners in the aerobatic field. The battery is changed by means of a Velcro binder. This makes the model very suitable for everyday use and ensures simple handling. A conscious decision was made to include no motor with the model; this enables you to customise the kit and to re-use existing drives and RC components. Motors of a comparable output and size to the drive we recommend can be utilised. The model is very simple and quick to build. Anyone who has ever built a silhouette model can expect to complete the build in around 1 hour. The 10 mm EPP material makes the model very sturdy and easy to repair.
- Indoor aerobatic model in silhouette design
- Made from laser-cut 10 mm EPP
- CFRP rods for linkages and undercarriage
- EPP components pre-printed
- With high-quality injection-moulded parts for wheels and small parts
- GRP milled parts for exact and stable rudder linkage
- GRP Motor mount with variable downthrust and sidethrust
Related links to "Indoor Model Aircraft HoTTriger 800 EPP"
|Batteries or accumulators included / suggested:||N|
|Field of application:||Indoor Acrobatic Flight|
|Overall length [mm]:||850|