Order number: FT4138
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
Experimental aircraft for advanced pilots Thank you for choosing the FT X-29 as your next FT... more
Experimental aircraft for advanced pilots
Thank you for choosing the FT X-29 as your next FT project!
The X-29 was developed by Grumman in the 1980s as an experimental aircraft to test new design technologies such as using forward-swept wings, canard control surfaces and carbon fiber composite materials.
We have simplified the some aspects of the plane
to allow it to be constructed out of foam board and common materials while still retaining the sharp looks of the design. The aircraft’s unique flying characteristics
such as its gentle stall have also been retained, but the inherent instability of the full-scale aircraft has been improved in our foam version.
Its relatively short, air foiled wing and long fuselage keeps the plane tracking straight in fast passes and allows it to slide into sharp turns while still having the locked-in feel. The speed and agility as well as its slightly more complex build means that it is a good fit for intermediate pilots and builders.
The FT X-29 can be flown with the Power Pack C motor in a pusher configuration, or it can be powered by a 64-70mm EDF, expanding the jet portion of the Flite Test speed build kit fleet.
- Experimental aircraft with hot design
- Suitable for advanced pilots
- Stable flight characteristics
- Fast flight phases possible
- Power Pack LiPo 4S / 2200 mAh, 14,8 V, 40 C, XT-60 (No. 78222.4)
- Power Pack LiPo 4S / 4500 mAh, 14,8 V, 70 C, XT-60 (No. 78145.4)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 12 Channels & Receiver Falcon 12 (S1002.PRO)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, N (No. 6464)
- Charger Cable XT-60 (D3,5) (No. S8386)
Related links to "Jet-Model X-29 by Flite Test"
|Overall length [mm]:||1155,7|
|Material:||FT Foam Board|