Order number: 9370
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
In the course of product updating, the model has been revised so that the rudder, elevators and... more
In the course of product updating, the model has been revised so that the rudder, elevators and ailerons now have a locking design and are already in place. All rudders are controlled by servos installed just upstream of them via short rods and GRP control horns, without any play. Both internal combustion and electric motors can be installed for drive purposes. The fuselage cover and the cockpit canopy can be removed up to the bulkhead, providing good access to the RC components and drive battery in the electric version. The two wing halves are inserted into the side of the fuselage with an aluminium connector tube and secured by plastic screws. The Jodel is the ideal towing aircraft for glider models with wingspans up to about 6 meters. Of course, it is also possible to tow banners. For this purpose, the package contains an aero-tow coupling.
- Almost-ready-to-fly (ARTF) model
- In conventional wood design
- Ailerons, elevators, and rudder with locking design
- Fuselage, wing halves, and tailplane pre-covered with foil
- Tailplane halves and wing halves are assembled on the side of the fuselage
- Aerofoil can be removed for transport
- Good accessibility to the RC components by removing the cockpit canopy
- Pilot figure, spinner, seat backs, small parts and accessories for rudder linkage
- The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Anyone under 14 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
Related links to "Jodel Robin DR 400/180 2500"
|Batteries or accumulators included / suggested:||N|
|Total surface area [dm2]:||108|
|Overall length [mm]:||1910|
|Scale:||1 : 3,5|