Order number: 3975.LOSE
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Kingbus Centralmodule For customers with Tamiya, Scaleart and Veroma models, we now offer the... more
Kingbus CentralmoduleFor customers with Tamiya, Scaleart and Veroma models, we now offer the central module individually without universal modules.
- The Graupner / Pistenking bus system is a specially developed two-wire bus system that enables multiple light and switching functions via just two wires. The power supply of the light modules is also made via these two wires. The central module receives commands from the transmitter-side kingpads and evaluates them. It sends the desired lighting functions to the universal modules (not included).
- Due to the special software, both kingpads are recognized and evaluated by the central module. It is only a one-time learning process necessary. For the operation of the switching pad No.3974.2 the IRAM with infrared transmission is necessary. Reference and advice on www.pistenking.de
- In order to faithfully reproduce functions such as brake and reversing lights as well as turn signals and cornering lights, the steering and driving channels are connected to the central module.
- The big advantage of this set is that only two cables each lead to the respective modules. This avoids a great deal of cable mess in the model. All lighting functions can be controlled via the Kingpad.
- The module is delivered ready to install and tested.
- From the receiver steering and driving channel are looped to the central module. Throttle and steering servo are now plugged into the central module.
- In addition, another output from the travel channel is available on the central module. For example, an acoustic reversing alarm can be connected.
- 1 Kingbus central module
- 2 patch cables for connection receiver with central module
- 1 Kingbus patch cable 50cm
- 1 Kingbus 4-way connector
- Graupner / Kingpad light function (No.3974.1)
- Graupner / Kingpad switching function (No.3974.2)
- Adapter for mc-26 / mc-28 (No.3974.3)
- Adapter for mc16 / mc-20 (No.3974.4)
- The IRAM module is necessary for the operation of the switching pad No.3974.2. Advice and reference via www.pistenking.de
Related links to "Kingbus Zentralmodul"