Order number: 98973
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
- Discharge: 20 - 35C continuous current
- Discharge up to 2 V/cell possible
- The LiFe technology supports up to 1000 cycles. (NiMH 50 - 300 cycles, LiPo 50 - 150 cycles, with comparable load)
- Fast charging in LiFe charge mode
- Constant current/constant voltage (CC/CV) charging, final charge voltage 3.6 V/cell
- The special LiFe technology is protected against overcharging up to 4.2 V and prevents the thermal drift so dangerous with LiPo
- All battery packs have the Graupner balancer connector.
- Cooler, thanks to lower internal resistance
- Can be in use for longer periods as they are capable of more charge/discharge cycles
- Extremely high voltage curve, in particular with the V-MAXX series
- Batteries in protective housing are particularly suitable for operation in RC cars as well as in model boats and model aircraft; they make ideal receiver batteries
- G3.5 socket at + pole
- G4 socket at - pole
- The selection of two different high-voltage connector systems provides protection against reverse polarity.
- The double-sided connector system provides an easy means of connecting several batteries in series using the G3.5/G4 dual connector order no. 3000.
- #98997.GSET high-current connector set G3.5/G4/2mm includes
Related links to "LiFe battery V-MAXX35C 2S2P/4000 6.6 G3.5/4"
|C Rate:||35 C|
|Overall length [mm]:||137|
|Max. discharge current (short-term) :||160|
|Max. discharge current [A]:||100|
|Pulsed current [A]:||280|
|Plug connector:||G3.5 / G4|
|Cell count, LiPo, Lilo, LiFe:||2|
|Cell count / Voltage [V]:||2/6,6|