Order number: 99018
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Description: The new LiPo series from Graupner can cope with extremely heavy current loads. As a... more
Description:The new LiPo series from Graupner can cope with extremely heavy current loads. As a result the packs remain much cooler in normal use (20 - 30C), and last for many more charge/discharge cycles than batteries with lower maximum load capacity. Even after a large number of cycles, these batteries still have plenty of power, which means that they can do the job longer than other batteries. The low internal resistance, the associated extremely high voltage curve, and the low weight ensure maximum performance for your model. Particularly the V-MAXX 70C series sets new standards in battery technology.
- New technology for lower weight.
- Reduced internal resistance for cooler running.
- Higher cycle tolerance for longer effective life
- Extremely high voltage curve, especially in the case of the V-MAXX series
- Batteries in a protective case are particularly well suited for operation in RC cars as well as in model boats and aircraft; especially as receiver batteries
- The double-sided connector system makes it possible to connect multiple batteries in series easily
- High-current connector set included
Related links to "LiPo Battery V-MAXX70C 2S2P/6800 7.4V G4"
|Number of batteries:||1.0|
|Battery cell type:||Lithium Polymer|
|C Rate:||70 C|
|Overall length [mm]:||138|
|Max. continous discharge [A]:||50|
|Cell count, LiPo, Lilo, LiFe:||2|
|Cell count / Voltage [V]:||2S2P / 7,4|