Order number: 2205
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The museum ship The original In 1939 the HMS Belfast, the then largest light cruiser of the... more
The museum ship
In 1939 the HMS Belfast, the then largest light cruiser of the Royal Navy, was put into service. The Belfast took active part to the Second World War and the Korean War. In 1965 the Belfast was decommissioned and in 1971 it was converted to a museum ship. Nowadays it is part of the Imperial War Museum anchored at the Times in London.
The Belfast is 187 m long and 19,3 m wide. Up to 850 men were doing their service aboard the Belfast. The light cruiser was capable, with its 80.000 HP, of a top speed of up to 32 Knots.
The Belfast was equipped with cannons and torpedoes.
Nowadays the museum ship is also used as very special scenery for concerts and other cultural events.
The Graupner Premium Line model of the HMS Belfast comes as Almost Ready to Run (ARTR) version.
The Belfast was reproduced on the original plans. It identifies itself through its high details precision and the particular high quality materials. The hull is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic and for this reason it is ligh and however stable. The structures are made of laser-cut ABS parts and they are very precise. Many details and small parts are made of metal. The hull, the structures and the cranes are spray-painted with mat colors and grant a particular realism. The safety boats are painted with many colors.
The Graupner Premium Line HMS Belfast comes with four already installed 380 class brushed electric motors so as four metal propellers. The rudder servo is already installed.
You still need a transmitter and a receiver, as for example the transmitter set with mx-12 and GR-12 (No. 33112).. Furthermore we recommend a Graupner Navy V40 R speed controller for the central motors and one for the side motors. The Graupner Lead battery 6 V / 4 Ah (No. 769) provide your model with current for long time. With the V-cable (No. 3936.11) it is possible to control two servo in parallel. Morover we recommend some small parts: Connectors set G21 (No. 2989), Faston flat connectors (No. 3597), high flexibility cupper strip (No. 3389), the Graupner high performance silicone oil (No. 206) heavy duty grease (No. 570) so as the UHU thread-lock fluid (No. 952).
The installation of the RC components is not complicated. Big openings leave you enough room. Connect all the components and trim the model into the water. For this purpose we recommend the Graupner model ballast (No. 3663.50 or 3663.100).
Let the high detailed Graupner Premium Line HMS Belfast enchant you. Discover in the Graupner Shop accessories, spare parts and a big choice of immediately available models, no matters if airplane, car or ship models. Graupner has everything about RC models and model sports. Live your Hobby!
- (ARTR) almost ready to run model
- Glass fiber hull
- Structures made of laser-cut ABS parts
- Details and small parts in metal
- Safety boats with multicolor painting
- Hull, structures, cranes spray painted with matt painting
- Applied decorations
- Four installed electric motors
- Easy installation of the RC components
- Package content: model, ship stand, small parts
- The model is not suitable for children under 14 years.
- Operation under 14 years requires the guidance of parents.
- Graupner transmitter set mx-12 and GR-12 (No. 33112)
- Graupner Navy V40R speed controller (No. 2875)
- Lead battery 6 V 4 Ah (No.769)
- V-connector (No. 3936.11)
- Connectors set G21 (No. 2989)
- Faston flat connectors (No. 3597)
- Highly flexible copper litzwire (No. 3389)
- Graupner high performance silicone oil (No. 206)
- Heavy duty grease (No. 570)
- UHU thread-lock fluid (No. 952).
Related links to "Light cruiser HMS Belfast, 1 : 150 scale, Premium Line"
|Width o.a. [mm]:||150|
|Overall height [mm]:||320|
|Overall length [mm]:||1250|
|Scale:||1 : 150|