Order number: 6427
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up more
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up
- Plug-in multi-charger for a variety of applications.
- Builders of model aircraft and boats can use the multi-charger 3 for simultaneous high-speed charging of drive batteries as well as transmitter and receiver NiMH or NiCd batteries.
- All 3 sections can be used at the same time and with delta peak cut-off.
- All 3 charger cables are ready assembled on the device.
- LED for each charger output
- Increased output power.
- Lightweight switched-mode power supply
- Pulsed output current for improved battery power and capacity.
- When only one or two of the outputs are used, charging times decrease and charge pulses are longer.
Related links to "MULTILADER 3"
|Disconnection NiMH/NiCd:||Delta peak|
|Output for drive battery:||6 - 8 NiCd/NiMH /7,2 - 9,6 V) 1 - 2 A pulsed with JST Plug|
|Output for transmission battery:||8 NiCd/NiMH (9,6 V) 1 - 1,5 A gepulst für Graupner/JR-Sender|
|Number of batteries:||0.0|
|Batteries or accumulators included / suggested:||N|
|Input voltage AC [V / Hz]:||110 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Receiver battery:||4 - 5 NiCd/NiMH (4,8 - 6 V) 1 - 1,5 A pulsed JR-Connection|
|Overall length [mm]:||136|
|Max. charging power AC supply [W]:||30|
|Supply connector / adapter included?:||Yes|
|Cell count NiCd, NiMH:||4 - 8|