Changes from 02. August 2017
- New manual GR-16 available
Version 7a03 from 08 February 2018
- New: SBUS signal output selectable
- Support for 32 channels channel mapping for mz-32
- Digital switch function for mz-32
Beta Version 7a04 from 14 February 2018
- Ability to reset lost data packets with mz-32
- Digital switch function now also as level control High/Low at the servo outputs for direct use for LEDs or for direct control of transistors and switches.
SUMD V3 protocol added for the use of 32 channels + 64 switching channels
- SUMDIN Function added for receiver redundancy with SUMD out of a second receiver (at K7) for the receivers GR-16,24,32)
- Attention: Default setting period time 10ms for GR-16,24,32
Version 7a04 from 26 February 2018
The version is finally checked an no more a BETA version.
Beta Version 7a04 und 6a39 from 26 March 2018
The receiver software 7a04 is a Beta Software for the radio control mz-32. Our test pilots have carried out numerous tests with the mz-32. During extensive range tests on the ground with the mz-32, a problem has sometimes arisen that first needs to be investigated in more detail. The software can be used in truck function models. Use in flight models is only permitted after successful extensive range tests. Alternative version 3a71 is available. In case of problems with the range test, please send a log file to our Service to email.
Beta Version 7a05 from 04 June 2018
- V7.04 range issue is now fixed
- Automatically clear memory as needed during update
- Output the SUMD3 output continuously, and SUMD3 input receives only the latest data than its own data
- Battery voltage range is changed into 3 ~22.5V at GR-16. Battery voltage reading issue on channel 6 is now fixed.
Version 7a06 from 25 June 2018
- Fixed telemetry in textmode while using digital switches
- period time 10ms after update. Be careful with analog servos or use beta7a07 version.
Version 7a07 from 29 January 2019
- period time 20ms after factory reset
- factory reset improved