Order number: 2642.3L
Fuel for model motors Titan PRO RS with 16% nitromethane, 3 litres more
Fuel for model motorsTitan PRO RS with 16% nitromethane, 3 litres
- TITAN PRO RS16 and RS25 are absolute high-performance fuels for competition drivers.
- TITAN PRO RS16 contains 16% nitromethane specifically for M classes 1:10 scale and 2.11 cm³ motors, TITAN PRO RS 25 contains 25% nitromethane for M class off-road cars 1:8, flat track and 3.5 cm³ motors.
- After lengthy tests involving the very best national and international drivers, the definitive mixture was specified based on a high proportion of castor oil and other selected very high-quality raw materials and additives. The result combines incredibly high performance with very reliable running characteristics. Although the low proportion of oil in the fuel increases power, it has a negative effect on expected service life. But here too, we were able to minimise wear in the motor by using high-quality raw materials.
- When switching from other TITAN fuels to RS16 or RS25, exerting slightly less pressure on the throttle will prolong running time, something that is also beneficial when competing. Numerous victories have already been won with this "prototype fuel", including spots 1, 2 and 3 after the heats of the German touring car championships VG 10 SC ST and a win in the German Cup. The fuel has also been used successfully with 3.5 cm³ motors in the flat track M 1:8 and buggy M 1:8 class.
- The available mixtures contain poisonous substances and are highly flammable. Please heed the warnings on the products.
Related links to "Nitro Fuel TITAN PRO RS-16, 3l"