Order number: 3969
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
Switching channels easy as pie With our new RC multi-split module, a joystick can be extended... more
Switching channels easy as pie
With our new RC multi-split module, a joystick can be extended to two additional levels. From 2 channels are now 6! Ideally, a 3-step stick switch should be used. Thus, the levels can be switched without letting go of the stick. For manual transmitters, a normal 3-way switch can also be used. The unused channels receive a neutral pulse of 1,500 ms. This means that connected servos always remain in the middle position, which is important when mounting on hydraulic valves.
When installing two RC Multi-Split modules, both joysticks can be toggled. This expands the station by 8 channels.
For construction machinery such as Hydraulic excavators can be operated very comfortably a clamshell grab or demolition shears. Likewise, the switchover from driving to crane operation for work vessels and trucks with loading cranes.
- 6 functions over 1 channel switch (triples the joystick in its functions)
- compact module with LED display for switching states of the levels.
- No transmitter-side conversion or installation required.
- Ideal for workboats and construction machines with many functions.
- IDEAL for servo operation on control valves.
- small dimensions
- Fixing in the model with hook / loop tape or screwable via drill holes
- Made in Germany
- Board finished and tested
- 3 patch cables of 300 mm length each
- Detailed instructions
- Transmitter with 3-way switch or 3-way stick switch
Related links to "RC Multi-Split Module"