Order number: 2280
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
A storm is coming... The new race-cat named Typhoon is a purebred racing catamaran with two... more
A storm is coming...
The new race-cat named Typhoon is a purebred racing catamaran with two outboard special class. The water-cooled Graupner Inline Brushless motors accelerate it via helical steel bevel gears to more than 70 km / h top speed. As a power source 2x 3S Lipo are provided.
The model is made entirely of white dyed fiberglass by hand. The graduated hull geometry of the two floats ensures optimum grip on the water surface, even at top speeds. Holes for the attachment of the two outboards are already provided, the GFK parts all cut to absolute accuracy. Thus, the structure is easy and completing quickly. A detailed, illustrated instructions is included with the kit, as well as a precisely cut decal sheet. The model offers enormous potential for own designs. Other drives can be implemented.
- Fiberglass hull and cockpit with hoods colored white
- Servo mounting kit made of wood, laser parts
- High-quality decal sheet self-adhesive
- Linkage for Outboard Power 7
- 2x Power 7 Outboard engine No.1996
- 2x hood white No.1996.7
- 2x brushless motor No.6645
- 2x water cooling No.6645.1
- 2x brushless controller no. S3030
- 1x racing propeller 29 mm left 1996.1
- 1x racing propeller 29 mm right 1996.2
- 1x racing propeller 31 mm right 1996.3
- 1x racing propeller 31 mm left 1996.4
- 2x battery no. 78136.3
- 1x Colt transmitter S1018.DE
- 1x transmitter mz-12 Pro S1012.PRO77DE
- 1x receiver GR-12 no. 33506
- 1x waterproof masking tape No.531.19
- 1x high performance grease No.570
Related links to "Race-Cat KatamaranTaifun"
|Width o.a. [mm]:||285|
|All-up weight RTR, approx. [g]:||3000|
|Hull length, approx.[mm] :||800|