Order number: 16563
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Establish an X-ample New in the Graupner Race Copter _ Family: the X-Cell 220. Together with... more
Establish an X-ampleNew in the Graupner Race Copter _ Family: the X-Cell 220. Together with our team pilot Dunkan Bossion (Heli - world champion 2014, vice-world champion 2016) the new Graupner X-Cell was developed, tested and continuously optimized in hard race-use. Already during the test and development phase the X-Cell surprised with its exciting performance; it won races and reached fastest laps and top placements. The result is now in production phase, an X-configuration built multirotor with a frame diagonal length of 219 mm.
Experience the never before possible fast curves and extreme yaw-maneuvers. The central centre of gravity of the agile X-Cell 220 allows you to get the crucial seconds advantage during the races.
The carbon fiber frame of the X-Cell has been completely new conceived and is entirely Made in Germany. Near the maximal performance of the Race Copter the focus was to allow all the leading components of the race copter to be installed easily - from the FPV camera (e.g. the RunCam Swift), through the video transmitter (e.g. the Unifly or the ImmersionRC ones), batteries, up to the flight controller. So the Graupner X-Cell can be fitted with the GR-18 receiver but also with KISS FCs.
The entire frame is made of light but strong modular construction carbon fiber parts. The X-Cell has no aluminum spacers at all, is is made of interlocked carbon fiber parts. The modular construction is made of few parts and is assembled in no time. The assembly and dissassembly of all the components and construction parts is very easy and quick.
The camera angle of the Graupner X-Cell 220 can be adjusted quickly and affordably. The included angle scale helps to find the perfect individual setting (0° to 60°).
The Graupner X-Cell is available in two versions. The version with 3 mm thick carbon fiber arms is extremely light (85 g), allowing high top speed and extreme corner turn maneuvers.
The Race Copter is also available as version with 4 mm arms (No. 16564). The extremely stable version survives also the hardest crashes and intensively performed duels. The weight of the 4 mm version is however very low, only 98 grams.
You decide which version is the best for you.
The frame is delivered without RC components. Build your own machine. For an optimal setup with telemetry we recommend the Graupner PDB with SBEC, voltage& current sensor and telemetry (No. S8474), the Graupner Race Copter Brushless ESC Ultra Control 20 A (No. S3056) so as brushless motors with 2206 class stator, e.g. the Graupner ULTRA 2806 2300KV (No. S7049 and S7050), or 2209 class stator, e.g. the Graupner ULTRA 2809 2300KV (No. S7051 and S7052).
With the Graupner FPV video transmitter 5,8 GHz (No. S8460) and the FatShark Dominator V2 (No. 48323).
The X-Cell can be powered by a 3S LiPo, e.g. the Graupner V-MAXX 45 C 3/1600 mAh (No. 9717.3) or a 4S LiPo, e.g. the Graupner V-MAXX 50 C 4/1500 mAh (No. 9717.4.D35). The copter can suit 5" or 6" propellers, e.g. the Graupner Race Props 5,5 x 5 inches (No. 1350.5,5x5) or the Graupner C-Props 6 x 3 inches (No. 1364.6x3).
The Graupner Onlineshop offers an enormous range of multicopters, models, RC electronics and accessory at every time. Discover the entire Graupner offer, always to convenient prices and immediately available.
- Made in Germany
- Pure carbon fiber
- Centered centre of gravity
- Suitable for many premiere copter components
- Modular construction
- Integrated angle scale for FPV camera
- No props in the video at camera angles of about 25 degree and more
- Optimized camera protection and extra stability by additional lense holder
- Extrem stable and stiff main body
- fast build time
- Higher topspeed with less surface and Raceprops
- Easy mounting of an additional HD camera possible
- Optimized for 5 - 6 inch props
Included in the set
- Carbon fiber construction elements for the frame
- Small parts
- Exploded drawing
- Graupner mz-24 transmitter (No. S1006.77.DE)
- Graupner PDB with SBEC, voltage& current sensor and telemetry (No. S8474)
- Graupner Race Copter Brushless ESC Ultra Control 20 A (No. S3056)
- Graupner ULTRA 2806 2300KV (No. S7049 and S7050) or Graupner ULTRA 2809 2300KV (No. S7051 and S7052)
- Graupner FPV video transmitter 5,8 GHz (No. S8460)
- FatShark Dominator V2 (No. 48323)
- Graupner LiPo-Battery Power Pack 70 C 4/1600 mAh (No. 78116.4)
- Graupner Race Props 5,5 x 5 inches (No. 1350.5,5x5) or Graupner C-Props 6 x 3 inches (No. 1346.6x3)
Related links to "Race Copter X-Cell 220 – Frame set 3 mm Version"
|Number of arms:||4|
|Fuselage width excl. Rotor [mm]:||187|
|Field of application:||FPV Race|
|Props - Number of blades:||2-3|