Order number: S1002.PRO.77
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The little Allrounder The mz-12 HoTT with 12 control functions allows the advanced RC model... more
The little Allrounder
The mz-12 HoTT with 12 control functions allows the advanced RC model builder to control numerous models. Model types: flight models, helicopters, copter, car models and boats.
The use of the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output of switching states, warnings and telemetry data via the built-in loudspeaker or headphone output and ultra-fast reaction times.
The transmitter has 250 model memory. Programming with keys. A high-contrast, 8 line blue illuminated graphic display ensures perfect display of all setting parameters and telemetry data.
The easy-to-use menu is particularly suitable for beginners.
The joystick function via the MicroUSB port allows you to train the flights at the flight simulator on the PC or smartphone before it goes to the airfield and gives the pilot the necessary security for the flights.
- Microcomputer remote control system in the latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- Joystick function via MicroUSB cable for training at the flight simulator without additional dongels
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) via software updates possible. For availability of the corresponding language, see download area.
- Predefined model memories e.g. Alpha 110, Alpha 250Q, Alpha 300, Hornet 250, XCELL 220 and Versacopter
- Model memory can be stored and loaded via PC
- 7 switchable language outputs
- 10 user-selectable language outputs selectable
- Model types: fixed-wing, helicopter, copter, car and boat
- Charge of the internal 1500 mAh LiPo battery via micro-USB connection to 5 V DC USB 500 mA with charging indicator when the transmitter is switched off.
- Special software for copter: 8 channels for GPS functions or additional switching functions available in Copter
- Servo cycle times selectable for digital servos of 10ms
- Ultra fast reaction times through direct transmission of the data from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays by detours via a module processor.
- Integrated antenna
- intuitive operation and programming
- A contrasting blue illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of the setting parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks and the operating voltage.
- 12 control functions
- Model types fixed-wing models: 1AI, 1AI 1FL, 2AI, 2AI 1FL, 2AI 2FL
- Free allocation of all switches
- 250 model memory
- 5 switches / push buttons, of which 1 3-position switches, 2 2-step switch, 1 3-position switch/push-button, 1 push-button, 1 analog rotary encoder
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- Key-lock function against unintended operation.
- Change display from the main menu to the telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Numerous telemetry display, programming and evaluation functions directly on the transmitter display
- 2 flight phases programmable
- Swash plate limiter
- Servo travel adjustment for all servo channels and end point separately adjustable for each channel
- Sub trim for setting the neutral position of all servos
- 2-stage expo- / dual-rate system, individually adjustable, switchable during the flight
- Throttle curve
- Mixing functions (5 linear mixers and 4 curve mixers)
- Programmable fail-safe function "Hold" or "Move to preset positions" can be set separately for each individual servo channel
- Stopwatches / Countdown timer with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memory
- Data formats on the data socket: Telemetry, Bluetooth, CRSF V2 unidirectional
Included manual and firmware:
- Radio Control mz-12 PRO (mode 2 preadjusted)
- Transmitter Battery LiPo 1500 mAh, 55 Wh
- Quick manual (Part 1) / Programming manual (Part 2) download
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up
- Transmitter update
- Export and load model memories
- Load user voice files
Related links to "Radio Control mz-12 PRO HoTT, GB, 12 Channels"
|Operating voltage neutral [V] :||3,4...4,35|
|All-up weight [g]:||590|
|HoTT - Technology:||yes|
|Overall length [mm]:||184|
|Range approx. [m] :||4000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||250|
|Temperature range [°C] :||-10...+55|