Order number: 16520.RTF
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
The Alpha animal - Ready to Fly The purebred Race Copter Graupner Alpha 250Q has been specially... more
The Alpha animal - Ready to Fly
The purebred Race Copter Graupner Alpha 250Q has been specially developed for racing. The Copter has already with original components top speeds up to 100 km / h. The Alpha combines speed, extreme agility so as lightweight and durable carbon fiber construction. The Alpha 250Q allows not only high class professionals to the racing action.
The heart of the Ready-to-Fly version is the Graupner GR-18 receiver with integrated Flight Control. Even beginners perform within minutes thereby spectacular flight maneuvers. The GR-18 receiver allows to adjust the sensitivity of the flight control to your needs quickly and easily directly on the Telemetry menu of the receiver.
The installed Voltage Module (No. 33630.1) warns you previously about voltage drop. So the model can be landed in time and safaly.
The set contains the Graupner Race Copter Alpha 250Q, four Ultra Brushless motors 2804 (No. S7047/S7048), four Ultra Brushless speed controllers (No. S3055), camera (No. 16520.40), battery (No. 9717.3.D35), battery charger (No. S2015) so as the Graupner transmitter mz-12 (No. S1002.12.DE).
The pilot needs only FPV goggles, for example the Fatshark Dominator V2 (No. 48323) or a suitable monitor (e.g. the Graupner 7 '' FPV Monitor No. S8405) - and it's all what's needed to start in the »I perspective«.
Other accessories and spare parts so as all about RC model building and model sports can be found in the Graupner Online Shop.
- 80-100 km / h with original equipment and 3S LiPo
- Very stable
- modular design, so that in a crash, only individual parts are needed
- Chassis and arms made of carbon fiber
- Highest quality carbon fiber material with anodized aluminum spacers.
- Extremely precise flight control
- Flight controller integrated in the receiver. Software made in Germany
- Very direct and precise flight by eliminating regulatory pathways
- All settings adjustable through HoTT transmitter
- Hand wounded 2300Kv brushless out-runner motors with special multiple winding and optimal cooling
- Simplified access to the FPV racing through the Attitude mode or professional FPV racing in Rate mode
- Tidy impression though the double lower plate to stow the speed controllers and the cables
- Voltage Module for prompt tension warning for a safe landing.
- No inclination of the motors to avoid air flow turbulences from the rear propellers.
- Self-tightening propellers thread
- Aluminum transport case in which everything can be stored both clean and tidy
- LED lighting
- Stiffer propellers with extremely high efficiency and flight characteristics tuned for FPV Racing
- Universal construction for using FPV camera with or without action camera
- Thoughtful design for optimized installation of the components
Included in the set
- Aluminum transport case
- Quad Copter ALPHA 250 RACE completely assembled
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS motors 2804 with clockwise thread (No. S7048)
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS motors 2804 with counterclockwise thread (No. S7047)
- 1 pair C-Props red (1 x R/ 1 x L) (No. 1348.5x3)
- 1 pair C-Props white (1 x R/ 1 x L) (No. 1347.5x3)
- 4 ULTRA BRUSHLESS speed controllers with Open Source BL Heli Software (No. S3055)
- Transmitter mz-12 HoTT 6 channel preset (No. S1002.12.DE)
- GR-18 with Copter-software preinstalled
- FPV camera (No. 16520.40)
- 25mW 5,8 Ghz video transmitter (S8460)
- LiPo V-Maxx 1500 mAh (No. 9717.3.D35)
- LiPo Balancer charger (welches?)
- Voltage module (No. 33630.1)
- Assembly material
- FPV goggle Fatshark Dominator v2 (No. 48323)
- Graupner 7 '' FPV Monitor (No. S8405)
Related links to "Ready to Fly Graupner QUADCOPTER ALPHA 250Q Race"
|axial diagonal [mm]:||280|
|Fuselage width excl. Rotor [mm]:||56|