Order number: 4176.XT60
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
PRX-5A-HV XT 60 (Power for Receiver - High-Voltage) Highly developed dual power supply for... more
PRX-5A-HV XT 60 (Power for Receiver - High-Voltage)Highly developed dual power supply for receiver units with intelligent power management. The unit provides the receiver with a dual format stabilised adjustable power supply for even higher levels of reliability. Suitable for various receiver batteries in order to guarantee an uncomplicated and wide range of application. Even if the battery voltage is only interrupted for a short time, this is recorded and displayed in order to counteract underdimensioning or even the failure of the receiver battery with this notice. If the PRX is switched on via the safety on/off switch it will remain on even if the switch fails, unless it it is explicitly switched off.
- For operation with one or two receiver batteries.
- Simultaneous discharge in the case of operation with two batteries.
- Three adjustable levels for the output voltage to supply power to the receiver (5.3 V / 5.9 V / 7.4 V).
- Broad operating voltage range for standard and high voltage.
- Dual receiver power supply for maximum reliability.
- Two LEDs, one each to display the operating state of battery 1 and battery 2.
- Ultra-bright LEDs for good legibility even in poor light conditions.
- Designed to withstand high currents.
- Low-profile switch and LEDs to avoid spoiling the model's appearance and characteristics.
- In-line arrangement of mounting lugs, LEDs and switch for simple installation using the drilling template supplied.
- Battery types:
- 2-cell LiPo
- 2-cell LiFe
- 2-cell LiIon
- 5-cell NiMH/NiCd
- 6-cell NiMH/NiCd
- Input voltage: 4 V to 9 V (stable operation is not possible below 4 V)
- Max. input voltage: 12V
- Idle current: approx. 0.3 µA (switched off)
- Max. continuous current: approx. 5 A (for 1 minute with LiPo 5.9 V)
- Max. peak current: approx. 15 A (for 1 second with LiPo 5.9 V)
- Max. peak current: approx. 25 A (for 100 milliseconds with LiPo 5.9 V)
- These figures are based on operating the PRX without active cooling by means of air circulation, for example. With cooling the values will be even higher.
- Integrated high-quality safety on/off switch.
- Weight: approx. 35g
Related links to "Receiver Power Supply PRX-5A-HV XT 60, stabilized"
|Overall length [mm]:||70|