Order number: 2027.100V2
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The small saviour is on the spot Extensive and detailed kit for the experienced model builder... more
The small saviour is on the spot
Extensive and detailed kit for the experienced model builder who wants to build again. Nevertheless, by the work-side CNC machining and the many laser parts, the construction time is considerably shortened in the case of the components which are lengthy and difficult to manufacture.
Original replica of the daughter boat from the current 23.1m cruisers according to the original documents of the Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Rettung Schiffbrüchiger (www.dgzrs.de).
The daughter boat was baptized 16.10.1997 in the name of Johann Fidi, as a reminder of the family Raß von Norderney, since this had been rescue men in several generations.
The name Johann Fidi is used for the second time for a daughter boat. For the first time he was used by the daughter of Otto Schülke. Therefore, the correct name of the new daughter boat Johann Fidi (II).
Since 05.08.1997 the Bernhard Gruben and thus also the Johann Fidi at the rescue station Norderney is used.
The daughter boat can of course also be operated as a single driving model and also offers so much driving pleasure.
- Compact dimensions of the model
- Ideal as an entry into the scale ship area
- Largely prefabricated parts
- Extensive plan sheet and instruction
- Four different names selectable
- Numerous special functions can be retrofitted at your own discretion
- Hull produced by blow molding and CNC machined
- Superstructures made of ABS
- Numerous small parts and details of cast resin
- 1x Speed 400 engine
- Extensive decorative bow
- small parts
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, GB, 6 channels & Receiver GR-12L (No.S1002.12)
- Cruise control navy V30 (No.2880)
- Rudderservo DES 261 (No.7903)
- NiMH Intellect 6N-1600 2/3A battery, BEC connector (No.98870.6ST)
Related links to "Rescue Boat Johann Fidi, 1 : 20, Construction Kit"
|Width o.a. [mm]:||130|
|Overall length [mm]:||350|
|Scale:||1 : 20|