Order number: 21017
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
Russian destroyer of the Udaloy class "Admiral Panteleyev" Highly detailed Exclusive Line... more
Russian destroyer of the Udaloy class "Admiral Panteleyev" h2>
Highly detailed Exclusive Line model in the M1: 100 of the Russian destroyer of the Udaloy class "Admiral Panteleyev".
The original was put into service on 7.2.1990 and is still used today in the Pacific Fleet.
- Finished model (ARTR)
- High detail
- GRP hull
- Superstructures made of lasered ABS parts
- Details and small parts made of metal
- Hull, superstructures, cranes sprayed with matte paints
- Applied decors
- Two built-in electric motors
- Built-in Navy V 30 speed controller
- Built-in rudder servo
- Two built-in servos for controlling the guns
- Four built-in gear motors for moving the radar
- Simple installation of RC components possible
Package Content h2>
- The completed model will be delivered with a ship stand, 2 brushed motors 600 size and a 20 mm high-performance analog servo, with 9kg force.
Required accessories h2>
- Remote control set of mc-26 and GR-24 receiver (No. S1036)
- 2x Graupner lead battery 6 V / 3.0 Ah (No. 774)
- Various plugs (No. 3597, No. 94308)
- Ballast (No. 3663.100)
- SXH building block (No. 3970)
Related links to "Russian destroyer of the Udaloy class "ADMIRAL PANTELEYEV""
|Hull width [mm]:||190|
|All-up weight [g]:||18000|
|Total weight RC incl.[g]:||18 kg|