Order number: 2014.HOTT
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
- The Micro Magic "Ready For HoTT" (RFH) version is completed in just a few steps. Only minor work is needed for completion. Alkaline batteries also need to be purchased and inserted in order to operate the model. A HoTT receiver has been pre-installed and connected in the model; it simply has to be linked to a HoTT remote control once the battery has been inserted and the model fully assembled.
- Finished model (RFH)
- The racing MICRO MAGIC RFH was designed to reflect developments on the MICRO MAGIC regatta scene, and its pre-assembled form constitutes a version intended for ambitious regatta work
- Hull, deck, hatch cover and keel mast socket are made of vacuum-moulded CNC-machined ABS and are pre-assembled and bonded
- All RC components are already installed in the hull (Servos for sail and rudder)
- A 2.4 GHz HoTT receiver is installed in the model (GR-12 No.33506)
- The rig is pre-assembled to such a degree that it can be set up quickly
- The sails have to be mounted, because they are packed separately to avoid crinkling
- The keel fin and rudder are injection-moulded in glass-fibre-reinforced plastic for outstanding stiffness
- The slightly reduced surface areas and slim profiles of the fin and rudder result in less drag
- Pre-sewn sail suit of white, water-repellent, lightweight sail fabric
- Lightweight but stable rig constructed from CFRP tubing. The boat features a one-piece mast in order to obtain a strong rig without the need for a spreader
- The rig consists of the newly developed high-quality plastic fittings that are also used in the kit
- The boat has a pre-assembled jib trimming servo, so you can fine-tune the sail trim whilst the boat is running
- The whole sail adjustment system is low in friction thanks to the double rudder arm and dual return pulleys
- The high degree of pre-assembly means you can finish the model quickly
- Pre-painted hull, keel fin and rudder with factory-applied decals
- Set contents: vacuum-moulded ABS parts for hull, deck, hatch cover and two-part keel mast socket, pre-installed laser-cut wooden internal fittings, glass-fibre-reinforced plastic boatstand, rudder and keel fin, cast keel ballast mounted on the keel fin, various injection-moulded plastic parts, carbon-fibre tubing for mast and booms, ready-made sail suit, polyester cord, small parts, decal sheet, 2.4 GHz HoTT receiver, instructions in German, English and French
- The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Anyone under 14 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
Related links to "Sailing Boat Racing Micro Magic, Ready for HoTT (RFH)"
|Width o.a. [mm]:||180|
|All-up weight [g]:||950|
|Overall height [mm]:||980|
|Overall length [mm]:||535|
|Sail area [cm2]:||1450|