Order number: S4073
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The HCM 870 BB MG has a 7.4V optimized coreless motor and has a high torque of 32Kg / cm at a... more
The HCM 870 BB MG has a 7.4V optimized coreless motor and has a high torque of 32Kg / cm at a speed of 0.1sec / 60 °, leader in its class. The low deadband and programmable digital circuit technology from Graupner/SJ ensure a reliable, excellent performance. The heat sink housing provides for lower operating temperatures and therefore for longer durations.
- Coreless Motor
- Aluminium Body
- Direct operation with 2-cell LiPo batteries
- Digital servo with dynamic torque, excellent speed, excellent response and holding torque
- 2048 high resolution
- Bandwidth of 20Hz ~ 400Hz
- 12 bit processing in the circuit
- Operating voltage range 4.8 ... 8.4 V
- Metal gear
High-voltage coreless servo (HCM)
- High-Voltage, 2-cell LiPo battery direct operation input. Therefor the new product range from the segment of the digital servos, HCM (High Voltage Coreless Servo).
- With a maximum operating voltage of 8.4V, the new batteries technology can be used safely. Of course, these servos can be operated with conventional 6.0V. Highest production quality also rounds off this line of our servos.
Related links to "Servo HCM 870 BB, MG, 20 mm"
|Operating voltage neutral [V]:||4,8 ... 8,4|
|Overall length [mm]:||40|
|Servo series:||HCM Servo|
|Torque at 4.8 V, approx. [Ncm]:||165|
|Torque at 6.0 V, approx. [Ncm]:||210|
|Torque at 7.4 V, approx. [Ncm]:||255|
|Transit speed at 4.8 V, approx. [Sek / 40°]:||0,1|
|Transit speed at 6.0 V, approx. [Sek / 40°]:||0,08|
|Transit speed at 7.4 V, approx. [Sek / 40°]:||0,07|