Order number: FT4121B
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
"Just Cruising" The Mini Cruiser from Flite Test is a great, twin-motor sport aircraft that is... more
The Mini Cruiser from Flite Test is a great, twin-motor sport aircraft that is perfect for small flying surfaces. Whether you are interested in high-speed sports performance or lightning fast, the mini-cruiser should be your constant "flight attendant". The good news: because of the perfect size, the model always finds space in the back seat of your car. The FT Mighty Mini Cruiser is controlled by 4 channels and is ideal for medium to advanced pilots.
The FT Mighty Mini Cruiser kit is made of waterproof FT Foam Board Material. Customize the model according to your ideas, the color scheme is not a limit. The short construction time of approx. 2 hours is possible due to the simple construction of the model.
Further information on the cooperation with Flite Test can be found here.
- Twin-motor fun model
- Differential thrust control possible for additional rudder effect
- Conspicuous design
- Optional flaps
- Ideal with Power Pack A, Minis - Twin Engine
- FT Power Pack A, Minis - Twin Engine (No. FT4502B)
- Transmitter mz-12 HoTT, DE, 6 channel (No. S1002.77.DE)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT, 2,4 GHz, 6 channel (No. 33506) or receiver GR-12 HoTT, 6 channel + 3-Axis Gyro (No. 33576)
- Servo digital DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor Ultra 2804 2300KV (No. S7048)
- Brushless Motor Ultra 2806 2300KV (No. S7047)
- Multicopter C-Prop (No.1346.5x3)
- 2 x ESC Brushless Control SBEC with telemetry, 18 A, XT-60 receiver connector (No. 33718.XT60)
- Servo extension cable 0,16 qmm (No. S8150)
- Linkage Stopper, 1,2 - 2 mm (No. 1177.2)
- Power Pack LiPo 3S / 1000 mAh (No. 78110.3)
- Battery charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
Related links to "Sport airplane Cruiser, Mighty Mini Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||A, Minis - Twin Engine|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|