Order number: 9917
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The original STARLET was offered for sale by Stolp in the USA as a kit in the experimental class... more
The original STARLET was offered for sale by Stolp in the USA as a kit in the experimental class for amateur model aircraft builders. The one-seater aircraft in parasol design was assembled using composite construction techniques. Anything from a VW car engine to a 60 HP Continental can be installed for drive purposes. The docile flying characteristics make the STARLET 1800 ideal as a starting point in the area of aileron-controlled motorised models. However, the docile flight behaviour means that very slow overflights can also be performed. To change the drive battery in the electric version, a large opening has been provided in the fuselage in the area of the cockpit. Both detachable wings can be removed for transport.
- Almost-ready-to-fly model (ARTF)
- Complete balsa/plywood design
- Ideal for switching to aileron-controlled models
- Fuselage, wings and tailplane are supplied covered with multicoloured foil
- Wheels, small parts and accessories for rudder linkage
- Parts included for installation of the electric motor
- Protective bags for wing and tailplane halves and vertical stabiliser
Related links to "Starlet 1800 RC Electro Aircraft Model, ARTF"
|Field of application:||3D Acrobatic Flight|
|Total surface area [dm2]:||53,7|
|Overall length [mm]:||1190|