Order number: 9588
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
The STARLET 2400 model is an enlargement of the model from 1982 with a wingspan of about 1525 mm.... more
The STARLET 2400 model is an enlargement of the model from 1982 with a wingspan of about 1525 mm. The original was offered for sale by Stolp in the USA as a kit in the experimental class for amateur model aircraft builders. The one-seater aircraft in parasol design was assembled using composite construction techniques. Anything from a VW car engine to a 60 HP Continental can be installed for drive purposes. The docile flying characteristics make the STARLET 2400 ideal as a starting point in the area of large model flying and switching to aileron-controlled motorised models. Both internal combustion and electric motors can be installed for drive purposes. Simple aerobatics are possible with both. With the OS GT 33, vertical climbs are possible. However, the docile flight behaviour means that very slow overflights can also be performed. To change the drive battery in the electric version, a large opening has been provided in the fuselage in the area of the cockpit. The two detachable wings and the two halves of the tailplane can be removed for transport.
- Almost-ready-to-fly model (ARTF)
- Complete balsa/plywood design
- Ideal for switching to large aileron-controlled models
- Fuselage, wings and tailplane are supplied covered with multicoloured foil
- Wheels, small parts and accessories for rudder linkage
- Parts included for installation of the electric motor
- Protective bags for wing and tailplane halves and vertical stabiliser
- The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Anyone under 14 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
Related links to "Starlet 2400 RC Aircraft"
|Total surface area [dm2] :||91|
|Tailplane area [dm2]:||15|
|Fuselage length (excl. Rotor) [mm]:||1600|
|Wing area [dm2]:||76|