Order number: T4761-K30
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The noble flagship The E700 is the development of the proven THUNDER TIGER "E" series and has... more
The noble flagship
The E700 is the development of the proven THUNDER TIGER "E" series and has been optimized by hundreds of test flights up to the absolute maximum by no less than the IRCHA champion Nick Maxwell. !! ".
The secret of the E700 is basically the most logical thing in the world, but still unique in the RC helicopter scene. The E700 has been successfully developed from the base to have the undisputed best performance-to-weight ratio in the 700 Series. ... sounds simple, is simple and THUNDERTIGER has consistently implemented it with the E700. The lighter in weight, the easier it is to equip an RC helicopter with brachial power. A 52mm 530KV brushless motor is enough to leave this high-performance mechanics in a breathtaking ROCK style. The result: a "crispy" flight characteristic in all situations, which makes the heart of every ambitious heli-pilot racing furiously. "TickTocks" ... flashy dynamic, simple, hundredfold ... merciless ...! The E700 offers the pilots unlimited possibilities.
The enclosed crash kit contains many useful parts that can break in a crash and minimize the costs if something goes wrong.
- Genious quick-change battery holder for two 6-cell LiPo packs
- Flat and light but very stable landing gear for lowering the center of gravity
- Ball-bearing articulations for ultra-smooth and gentle control
- Lightweight and resistant: New glassfibe canopy in a spectacular, completely new design - for the best recognition of the model even in extreme flight situations
- Precise CNC machined aluminum rotor head with 8mm blade bearing shaft
- Extra-strong, "Herringbone" toothed main gearwheel with 128 teeth and 13 teeth motor pinion
- Precise Torque Tube Tail rotor system including helical interlocking
- Aluminum servo lever and proven "Quick Calibration System" from the G4 / E720 / 820 series
The Set contains
- Kit with parts, sorted in modules
- Painted Canopy
- Crash kit
- Receiver with Flybarlesssystem, i.e. GR-18 (No. 33579)
- ESC Brushless Cool Control +T 160HV (No. S3064)
- Cyclic Servos 3x Graupner HBS-860 (No. 7990)
- Tail Servo Graupner HBS-880 (No.7992)
- 2x 6s LiPo 4500mAh, i.e. POWER PACK 6/4500 (No. 78145.6)
- 6-Channel radio, i.e. MZ-12 (No. S1002.77)
Related links to "Thunder Tiger Helicopter E700 Raptor V2 Flybarless + Crash kit"
|Fuselage width excl. Rotor [mm]:||191|