Order number: T5551
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
When the wind blows Experience the pleasure of sailing with a light breeze on a sunny... more
When the wind blowsExperience the pleasure of sailing with a light breeze on a sunny afternoon. Ideal for beginners and hobby skippers. It is easy to build and made of the latest materials. The perfect base for getting into this fascinating hobby.
- High-quality ABS competition
- Hydrodynamic steel ballast with low flow resistance
- Tear-resistant high performance canvas
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum poles and outriggers
- Incl. Black anodized display stand
- High-quality ABS hull
- High-strength canvas
- Small parts
- Molded parts
- Steel ballast with low flow resistance
- Sailwinch (No.5217)
- Servo (No.7945)
- Battery (No.2498.5F)
- Transmitter Set mx-12 (No.33112)
Related links to "Thunder Tiger Racing Sailing Yacht Voyager III"
|Overall length [mm]:||993|
|Mast size above deck [mm]:||1306|