Order number: 33300
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
- Transmitter module for mc-19/19S and mc-22S.
- mc-22 must be converted by Service.
- mc-19S and mc-22S can be updated by Service to mc-19 HoTT and mc-22 HoTT for internal telemetry purposes.
- Connection for SMART Box #33700
- Built-in buzzer for receiver warning sounds and vario sounds
- Stereo headphone jack for receiver warnings and vario sounds
- Vario sounds can be deactivated via Smart Box
- Micro SD card slot for the storage of telemetry data
- Using the SMART Box, up to 2 Nautic channels can be programmed, so the Nautic-Expert module #4108 can be connected in the transmitter and the Nautic switching modules #4159, #2381, light module #2383.F and #2382.S sound module on the receiver.
Related links to "Transmitter module M-G1 Graupner HoTT for mc-19/mc-22"
|Aerial length [mm]:||110|
|Operating voltage neutral [V] :||7,0 - 12,6|
|Frequency :||2400 ... 2483,5|
|All-up weight [g]:||35|
|Range approx. [m] :||4000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||100|
|Temperature range [°C] :||-15 ... +70|